Atlanta People

VenomGA

At War With Stan
Jul 28, 2005
Just wanted to double check that the Nevermore opening for Candlebox tonight at the ROxy THeater is NOT the Seattle Nevermore. I don;t see this date on the Nevermore website, but wanted to double check since Candlebox is from Seattle as well as Nevermore.

They've also shared a producer... but I have to doubt it. Possible though... Did lots of searches on Nevermore and didn't come up with any local Atlanta band. But hard to say...

They've also shared a producer... but I have to doubt it. Possible though... Did lots of searches on Nevermore and didn't come up with any local Atlanta band. But hard to say...
Same here. I find it hard to believe that the Seattle Nevermore would be the opening band of this 3 band bill. Stranger things have happened. Yes, I forgot they shared KellY Gray as a producer

Freaky, another band named Nevermore, and maybe even from the ATL.

Someone should've dropped by that show with a stack of Nevermore CDs to get autographed, and then after the Amazing Surprise is revealed, point out to them that they might need to look around for another name. :lol:

I remember reading that Tad Morose was opening for GWAR in my local paper a few years back. Since PPV was their US debut and this was before, I'm guessing it was another Tad Morose.

I remember reading that Tad Morose was opening for GWAR in my local paper a few years back. Since PPV was their US debut and this was before, I'm guessing it was another Tad Morose.

Nope, they played Milwaukee Metal fest a while before that, if I'm not mistaken. :)

Never opened for Gwar though... what a strange name for 2 bands to have!

Anyway, it's apparently not Nevermore... a friend talked to one of them a couple of days ago, and he didn't mention anything about it.

Shaye