Thoughts on Trump after his first couple weeks?

I get a lot of 1930's Germany vibes in here...

Sure you do.

I do not understand how a woman could vote for a leader who treats women the way Trump does. I would not vote for a leader who says "just grab them by the dick."
I do not understand how Mexican Americans could vote for someone who wants to put a wall between the USA and their homeland. I would not vote for a leader who wanted to put a wall between the USA and Europe.

I simply do not understand it.

:lol:

There already is a fence between America and Mexico. There's also a barrier between Mexico and the rest of South America. I really doubt Mexican Americans care so much about the wall idea, they just didn't seem to appreciate the Mexican rapist speech.

How exactly does Trump treat women? Have you ever said something boorish in private? If so, I guess you should also never be a president? Even if it was years ago?

Honestly, asking why a woman or a Mexican American would vote for Trump is irrelevant, as he didn't get the popular vote to begin with. But also one reason might be that there are some women and some Mexican Americans that don't buy into identity politics in the same way the left does.

Reactions: jauernis
How exactly does Trump treat women? Have you ever said something boorish in private? If so, I guess you should also never be a president? Even if it was years ago?

I like the "even if it was years ago" argument, like he was young and naive and didn't know better. Nope, he was a grown middle aged guy being crass and disrespectful towards women. And no, I don't talk like that about women I've met, neither does anyone else I respect. Of course, that alone isn't the reason he's not qualified to be a president, the guy is just ridiculous in general.

First week and a half not too bad, the rest not so good.

A little off topic

There's this kind of a cultural, or ideological war going on that's been hurting not only political debate pretty badly but social relations too. I think everyone should chill the fuck out when having their beliefs challenged, it's not healthy as a society to segregate ourselves into echo chambers where the others are viewed as bad or dumb. Just because I can't understand someone else's position doesn't mean they must be ignorat, just means that we had different experiences and see the world differently. It's terribly sad seeing people viciously attacking each other, yelling, misrepresenting, and terminating relations over politics. What happened to being civilized? It seems that people just argue to prove they are right instead of learning other points of view to help us analize easier what's best and what not.

Also I think this team mentality is not helping, in which defending a politician for individual issues makes some people assume you are in the "bad team".

This toxicity is not only counter productive and spilling into the real politics hence why the candidates we got (including the independent, lol). I hope things change for the better.

Sure you do.

I've said and heard some pretty degrading shit during so-called "guy talk" when I was younger but nothing that approached what Trump has said. It's beyond simply being an asshole. You have to have a little bit of genuine megalomania like evil in you to say that shit.

I've said and heard some pretty degrading shit during so-called "guy talk" when I was younger but nothing that approached what Trump has said. It's beyond simply being an asshole. You have to have a little bit of genuine megalomania like evil in you to say that shit.

Not really, any famous man knows that many women will throw themselves at celebrities.

When I was younger I worked in an office full of educated women, some making six figures and it was the most eye opening experience. So if you think that what trump has said about women is awful imagine being in that office with the women I worked with. What trump has said so far does not even come close.
And I'm sure I've said some awful things myself. I'm sure we all have. Not condoning it l, just sometimes we all say a few things we should'nt have. Oh well life goes on.

Oh and can someone post these quotes that are so awful. Maybe I'm not getting all the information I need.

Last edited:
I still don't get how so many people try to explain Trump's words away as boy talk. There's a difference in being like that chick is hot, I would fuck her or she has a nice ass and what Trump said. Trump is no different than those creeps hanging out at bars right before closing time and taking advantage of drunk women. Taking sexual advantage of someone because you have power or they are drunk are pretty much the same thing.

Can you please post quotes so I can see which quotes you are referring to? I believe I have seen them all.
All I hear is trump this and trump that but would love to see the exact quotes people are referring to.

That video is fucking hilarious. I'd never actually seen it before. "They let you do what you want."

"They let you do what you want."

"They let you."

That's called consent, fuckwit.

Yes, I do. Gross generalizations and dehumanizing an entire population based on religion... Talking about their evil plans to take over the world, how every single one of "them" is unwelcomed in your country, etc. Ring any bells?

Islam is much more than just a religion. It is a social/political system as well. And it has interests and goals opposed to those of the West.
Are you perfectly fine with that?

Since you're devolving the thread into 'Nazi comparison'... :S
What would be your opinion if Nazism would have officially been declared a religion/belief system, as Himmler advocated for, during the 1930s? (You do know Nazism had a rather complex religious aspect to it, dating back decades before its rise, I'm sure).

Would you then consider it wrong to criticise concentration camps, slave labor, gas chambers, starvation of prisoners, executions of non-combatant jews, etc etc, if Nazism was denominated as a religion/political religion by mainstream discourse?

Do you consider it wrong to criticise Islam if they burn people alive, drown them in cages, execute non-combatants for not being Muslim, humiliate, degrade, mutilate, torture and murder women for being women, etc etc?
Do you think Trump is 'a Nazi' for condemning those atrocities?

Are you currently seeing people who believe in Islam in the US being thrown on trains, being taken to concentration camps, for instance? Latinos? Jews? Blacks maybe? (I hope you don't get to say 'Islam is a race').

If you are comparing Nazism and Islam, I kind of see the reasoning behind it.

Calling Trump a Nazi because you don't like/understand his way of dealing with 'the swamp' (liberal media/Hollywood/corrupt politicians) is just.. dude, smh.

Last edited:
Calling Trump a Nazi because you don't like/understand his way of dealing with 'the swamp' (liberal media/Hollywood/corrupt politicians) is just.. dude, smh.

Except he hasn't drained the swamp. Its the same garbage as before, and in some cases they are worse. His supporters loved his cheers so much that they must feel like he actually drained it. That or they are just flat out lying like their dear leader.

Except he hasn't drained the swamp. Its the same garbage as before, and in some cases they are worse. His supporters loved his cheers so much that they must feel like he actually drained it. That or they are just flat out lying like their dear leader.

Has there been some clear case of corruption yet? Can you point to it?
You cannot realistically expect a government to assign positions to people with zero experience. Then he'd be called incompetent.

I'm not immune to criticizing the dude (and change my avatar lol) if he starts messing up on fundamental issues. Whether on campaign promises, waging endless war$ for 8 years (as his predecessors), screwing the middle class (as his predecessors), etc.

But arguing on non-arguments or biased assumptions gets annoying.

Blah blah

You completely missed my point. I'm not defending any religion, I'm defending the people. We're talking about human beings, not blind mindless soldiers. You're making a lot of assumptions about a vast number of people by reading "facts" on the internet from the comfort of your home.

If nazism became the official mandatory religion in Germany back then, would that mean that every German civilian was evil and made it his life mission to kill all jews? If women and children and starving families wanted to escape we should just ignore them and let them die because they'd have an agenda to enslave us or because it's "inconvenient" for us?

I didn't call Trump a Nazi, he is just ignorant retarded delusional megalomaniac sociopath and a pathological liar.

You completely missed my point.

I didn't miss your point. You were trying to imply the US is on the verge of becoming Nazi Germany. I simply called you out on it.

As for 'the people', if you are referring about the migrants, the truly humanitarian solution is to relocate them inside the Middle East.
Bringing them into the West harms everyone (including them).

You can tell someone has no actual argument when they dismiss a discussion with virtue-signaling and name calling (ie, ignorant retarded delusional megalomaniac sociopath pathological liar).
Kind of like virtue-signaling and clamoring you are more sensitive/deeply offended about a man having some lewd chat/'impure thoughts' about women than, you know.. millions of actual women.

Reactions: CiG and jauernis