Time adjusting days in LE are over?

Easy their Mr Gun, its all good. I use HD in the studio to track, and your right, it is really really good, super super reliable, but what i mean is the amount of time at home im mixing even just for ideas and it sounds shit because of no delay comp.

just tried the demo with a wrapper and it works really really really well. And all for £15 quid in the uk!

Sure its not a massive reason for people to buy Le instead of RTAS but mac pros are sooooo god dang powerfull now. Instead of spending 10K on pro tools HD this plug makes it possible to buy a super mac pro and use LE and an apogee for instance and get really good results.

Im sorry but i dont buy into the whole "buy HD and you will be Pro", absolute shit. The tools dont make the engineer, if Andy works in LE it still sounds fucking stella im sure.

Just my 2 pence, dont shoot me down bud (massive HD lover and user by the way :)

Enjoy

Easy their Mr Gun, its all good. I use HD in the studio to track, and your right, it is really really good, super super reliable, but what i mean is the amount of time at home im mixing even just for ideas and it sounds shit because of no delay comp.

just tried the demo with a wrapper and it works really really really well. And all for £15 quid in the uk!

Sure its not a massive reason for people to buy Le instead of RTAS but mac pros are sooooo god dang powerfull now. Instead of spending 10K on pro tools HD this plug makes it possible to buy a super mac pro and use LE and an apogee for instance and get really good results.

Im sorry but i dont buy into the whole "buy HD and you will be Pro", absolute shit. The tools dont make the engineer, if Andy works in LE it still sounds fucking stella im sure.

Just my 2 pence, dont shoot me down bud (massive HD lover and user by the way :)

Enjoy

No worries man... I wasn't getting worked up or anything. I think my post read a little more abrasive than I intended. And yeah, I don't think that HD MAKES you pro, either. But, IMO, anyone wanting to reach a high profile Producer/Engineer status with Pro Tools, should do so with HD. That's not to say you can't go pro with anything else. Lot's of guys have done it with Logic, and a few with Cubase from what I hear. But I don't honestly believe that LE is anywhere near ready for the "pro" market. It's still VERY much a home edition.

Man I just was posting over on the digi forums on the 7.5 protools thread and I was saying it would be the shit if digidesign finally released a ADC for Le. Even if you had to pay for it man I would totally buy it. Shoot i bought the 48 track upgrade. Anyhow this is just too great of news! My prayers have been answered finally :kickass:

at first I didn't give a shit about this plugin, but then I watched the videos, saw the ping feature, and then saw that the PC version is out today (my birthday) and it looks like it works.
Maybe I will buy it.

What I'm wondering now, is if the FXpansion wrapper that came out a few years ago is still "good enough" to unwrap this VST, or if I will need to spend another $80 on a newer version of the same wrapper...

Well i emailed them earlier and they made it 29.00 till August 1st. So yea i just bought it and i accidentally ordered the Mac version because i was so pumped. Hopefully the activation code works for windows version. :lol:

Yea will let you guys know as soon as i get it and test it out how good it works! Can't wait :kickass: :kickass:

I would have been long gone from LE with this limitation. I find it hard to believe any company would produce a product with this limitation at any cost.

why not switch to a more robust DAW SW and be done with it?

Well Ive started on protools personally and eventually will upgrade to Hd. Yea for the most part i do not fell limited. Ive been able to accomplish everything i need in protools Le. I do love cubase drum editor but i hate other things about it. No one program i think is perfect. Ive tried a few others and I just love how easy everything is in protools, call me crazy but I'm happy with protools and I know i can walk into most studios and get er done....

it annoys me to no end that the non PT users have to come into these threads and be condescending.

we all know that delay compensation should be automatic and something we never have to worry about. (even Garageband has it apparently)

The truth is not all Auto delay compensation/plug-in delay compensation schemes work. PT HD's doesn't work perfectly because of its limit of 4096 samples, try using logic with hardware inserts for parallel compression and tell me it works perfectly sample accurate.

it annoys me to no end that the non PT users have to come into these threads and be condescending.

we all know that delay compensation should be automatic and something we never have to worry about. (even Garageband has it apparently)

The truth is not all Auto delay compensation/plug-in delay compensation schemes work. PT HD's doesn't work perfectly because of its limit of 4096 samples, try using logic with hardware inserts for parallel compression and tell me it works perfectly sample accurate.

+1
If you don't use Pro Tools, you really shouldn't TRY to have an opinion on the subject. The fact of the matter is that people who are devoted to Reaper, Logic, and Cubase have no frame of reference on Pro Tools. Unless you use it everyday, you cannot comment on it's efficiency or functionality.

Another thing about Pro Tools... I have no problem admitting that HD is better than LE and has some improved features (ADC, multi-track Beat Detective, core card processing, etc), but when people make statements about how HD is just light-years ahead of LE, I really don't agree. I've messed around in HD, and in functionality it feels basically identical. I would track and mix a song on HD the same way I would on LE, just with a few more perks involved. I will upgrade to HD eventually, but LE is not the poor crap DAW that I've seen so many people (especially non-PT users) try to make it out to be.