Tip Toeing around People

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Tip Toeing around People, Let's get one thing "straight" here, I don't do this. There might be things that people might not "get," for whatever reason. I think being that there's people from all parts of the world on this here forum, people have "different" senses of humor. I haven't ever made any "personal" attacks on any of you, well I take that back I slammed dunked Silverhaze the hell outta here. That was for the better. If for some reason, you don't like one of my posts, be all means ignore it! I'm not twisting your arm & forcing you to respond. If the shoe fits then wear it.

Did I missed something lately? I like this forum because I haven't seen a single flame since I came. Nor hatred, bigotry, extremism, trolling or mallcore kid's behavior.
I suffered that a lot in a dreadful place that sadly is still active. I belong to three forums (including this), and some people that post here also post in the other two. In a sense all is part of a broad family and I feel that we all treat each other nicely, and I'm extremely grateful of being part of a this group.

As Sixx mentioned (I can't call him swine sorry :p) the difference between a forum and a chat, is that in the former you don't have to read and/or answer something you don't care or doesn't relate to you.
Live and let live, sex, money and rock'n'roll, that's what life is about.
Peace to all, let's keep the UMOS cool :wave:

Exzactly Sixx my brother! .... :D my sense of humor just happens to like to pick on people from time to time I dont mean anything by it Hell if I didnt pick on ya it means I prolly dont like you lol so basiclly if anyone was insulted by me hahaha you just dont get it .... I will only seriously lash out if somebody starts it with me otherwise its just lighthearted fun

What caused this thread Swine, you rub someone the wrong way? I can't imagine that. :)

We will never all agree on everything, that's what makes this board so cool. In one thread you can be picking on someone for liking something that you don't and in another thread you will be in total agreement about some other music. And when I say picking on someone I mean in a fun non-flaming kind of way... like JonnyD said, if I pick on you that means I like you..... Ain't that right Jonny... ya fucktard. :D

Greeno said:
What caused this thread Swine, you rub someone the wrong way? I can't imagine that. :)

We will never all agree on everything, that's what makes this board so cool. In one thread you can be picking on someone for liking something that you don't and in another thread you will be in total agreement about some other music. And when I say picking on someone I mean in a fun non-flaming kind of way... like JonnyD said, if I pick on you that means I like you..... Ain't that right Jonny... ya fucktard. :D

Hey FuckTard you really like that one huh? :D

Greeno said:

like JonnyD said, if I pick on you that means I like you..... Ain't that right Jonny... ya fucktard. :D
y-y-y-you don't like me...? *sniff, sniff*..insult me...INSULT ME!!!!!!:loco:

sixxswine said:
I guess all it takes is making a Rob Halford remark?!
Try it you'll see what happens....
Seriously I love Halford, he is the "Metal God."
Wow. I'm actually surprised people would still take offense to those comments. I agree, though, he is the Metal God but some people need to lighten up a pinch.