to beard or not to beard

whats the beard like

• protection! (kisses cant get close to me now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because i wanted to resemble my dog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

siderea

soûl spy
Apr 13, 2002
bubbelgum
Visit site
yes ladies and gentlemen, share me every experience.

what style, plussides, minussides, did it make you score, did it make you run away, facts to share... i know theres an official beard thread, but this small survey will help me out on something

eh, i am too lazy too shave me beard regularly. Well, and i found it to look better as completely without one. So i dunno which option i should choose...

siderea said:
its a multi option poll ;)

do you have a muzzie, too?
well, yes i do, but it's not a single one! It's more like a light full beard, when i don't shave it for a time. if i do shave it, then only from the sideburns over the cheeks to the mouth part and the throat part.

moustache.gif
<-----
6880.gif

I only have some hair on my chin, and sideburns offcourse!

Yeah, don't you think sideburns kick ass/are sexy as hell/rock like a mothafocka ??!!??

Susie said:
Mick just shaved his off , so its a smoother ride for when i sit on his face :loco:
haha, yeah :tickled:
sometimes sexually attractive features may actually get in the way in the mating process - why has evolution not taken this into account ???

Alwin said:
I only have some hair on my chin, and sideburns offcourse!

Yeah, don't you think sideburns kick ass/are sexy as hell/rock like a mothafocka ??!!??
i have had sideburns since my first year in highschool except for a very short period of time. i am not really sure they help :yell: