To the fuck who keep giving me bad rep

i sign all i give, i feel like reputation is a good way to prevent gay thread, but favorise good ones. (even since i posted in the chat section i had a shitlaod of useless points) well, the fact is that if someone say something good and intelligent, say u liked what he said and SIGN. Givin rep whitout saying who you are and why is gay and lying

>rep addiction is not my thing...

i wish the rest of these lamers here could say the same thing :p stop chasing yourselves with that crap, what is the whole point with the whole shit

Reactions: Ormir
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I have just discovered the meaning of life: to get rep points at UM! When bodomite goes into his local supermarket he will only be allowed to purchase something depending on how many REeEP PoInTTZ he´s got on UM. I´ve reenacted this very situation for you, entitled "bodomites predicament":

Cashier: So, you want this, the latest issue of Internet Daily and a pack of condoms?
bodomite: Yes, please, mister, sir.
Cashier: Well, then I will have to know how many rep points you have on UM.
At this point bodomite gets really nervous...
bodomite: Eeeh...uuuh...ehm...I´ve got five heterosexual rezp pzointz on UM.
Cashier: BITCH! You´re lying! You´ve got -300 rep points on UM!
bodomite gets very scared and starts reciting Children of Bodom lyrics to look cool...
bodomite: Fuck you...*whimper*...I don´t...care what you say...*sob*...you´re better off...dead.
Cashier: Oh yeah?! It´s gonna be like that now, is it?! What if I tell you that Children of Bodom have stolen plenty of riffs from numerous artists, including Dissection, Guns n´ Roses, and even Mozart? Huh?
bodomite: NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!