To wear, or not to wear...

Do I piss of Chicago or not?

• Yes, not unlike da bears, Chicago natives are pussies (krig, mol), jk. But srsly they are.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No because I have sand in my vagina like cookie cutter.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
I do have sand in my vagina! omg, totally!!

ya, whoever get pissed about a shirt shouldn't probably be in prison.

edit- whoever also makes threads like this should probably take self esteem classes

I couldn't vote in the poll because "The person who made this thread tries too hard" wasn't an option.

Aren't you cool. Make sure you bring your sense of humor next time you read a thread or post of mine. Don't forget to remove the massive black cock from your ass while you're at it.

I do have sand in my vagina! omg, totally!!

ya, whoever get pissed about a shirt shouldn't probably be in prison.

edit- whoever also makes threads like this should probably take self esteem classes

:confused:

Aren't you cool. Make sure you bring your sense of humor next time you read a thread or post of mine. Don't forget to remove the massive black cock from your ass while you're at it.

DEAR INTERNET,

I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. SHOULD I WEAR THIS T-SHIRT TO ANNOY PEOPLE? IF SOMEONE SAYS NO, THEY'RE AUTOMATICALLY NOT COOL!!!

You know, especially since my post said that I kind of expected something more interesting than a t-shirt, and didn't actually say anything negative about you. :lol:

This thread is fucking gay and should be locked. My Icecream thread is 100 times more better than this one.