Top 10 fav Bands again!

Blah it's too hard for me to list my top 10 bands since I tend to change them kinda often through how I feel. I dont mean like how I feel right now, I mean how I feel at that moment of the month / year or so. For example at summer I dont listen some Immortal or some other black metal that much. Probably the only band(s) that have stayed on the top of my playlists is / are Katatonia, maybe Moonsorrow and Opeth... really hard to say.

About Amon Amarth, I go through periods where I love their stuff. Then I go for awhile without wanting to listen to them. They need to change their sound up a little and from what I heard of clips from the new album, they may have a bit.

It's kinda hard to do the distinction between the all time bands and current. I've got a band like Nevermore who I've probably spent 10% of my music listening on that I almost never put on nowadays.
Same goes for me with Metallica, after Iron Maiden I discovered them and probably spent years listening to both bands. Now I only put them on when I'm in a nostalgic mood, but every now and then I still feel the magic :) They're still among my alltime faves!

Yeah, saw em at Ozzfest 05, and they were easily the best band there. They know how to rock!

Saw 'em on Stockholm stadion in the middle of june on the warmest day of the year in this ice bear country. Like 30,000 people there.. one of the best gigs I've seen after my Dismember, Katatonia and Vader encounters ;)

Okayh, let's try to go with my all-time favourite bands.

1. Metallica
2. Iron Maiden
3. Backstreet Boys (yes, I was a huge fan when I was a little boy and my first gig was BB gig!)
4. Outkast
5. Katatonia
6. Moonsorrow
7. Opeth
8. Eminem
9. Slayer
10. Primordial

Okayh, let's try to go with my all-time favourite bands.

1. Metallica
2. Iron Maiden
3. Backstreet Boys (yes, I was a huge fan when I was a little boy and my first gig was BB gig!)
4. Outkast
5. Katatonia
6. Moonsorrow
7. Opeth
8. Eminem
9. Slayer
10. Primordial

Duude

The Receiving End of Sirens was an unknown name, so I checked them out.
Love them so far! Thanks for posting them in your list so I could find out about them ;P
They are really pure genius. It is a huge tragedy for the music they broke up, I think they could be the best band in the world, no, galaxy! There is only two albums, but what an albums. Multi-layered soundscapes, triple-vocal harmonies, clever and interesting concepts, catchy melodies and very technical music crafting. Find them, listen to them, love them. And Backstreet Boys on Ultimate Metal Forum in "top 10 favorite bands" thread - no fuckin' way!

Random order:

Paradise Lost
Katatonia
My Dying Bride (not sure about them anymore..they are going out if the next album is boring too)
Spock's Beard
Rush
In The Woods...
Cradle Of Filth
Immortal
Sonata Arctica (oops..probably shouldn't mention them..but oh well..)
System Of A Down

Again..things change, but Paradise Lost has been with me for over 15 years now, so they are the most valuable and consistent of the 10.