3- Shape of Despair
4- Katatonia till and including Sounds of Decay
5- Pink Floyd
6- Ensiferum with jari
7- Agalloch
8- Dark Tranquillity
9- opeth
10-burzum

No_reply: WTF? Wings of a Butterfly is one of their best songs. But I do agree it's the WORST album from the band, overall. As for the others, I could never state which is best as they're all so goddamn consistently amazing.[/QUOTE]

I got the chance to ask Ville what a fuck did happen to you guys with this album? and he was just laughing all the time and he just told me "sorry man we messed up" .... btwy that was during the "meet and greet " last year at a show in Mexico city

:OMG: Sadgure: Fuck man, that Enigma clip of Rivers of Belief is absolutely mindblowing. I get the chills listening to it. And you know what? You made me realize I forgot to put Enigma in my list (and I STILL have to buy that bitchin' boxset addition - this clip was PROOF that I'm missing SO MANY quality tracks that couldn't be included in the greatest hits compilation...oh yes, mark my words it will be mine.). It's fixed.
Yeah, mind blowing good if you ask me. The albums are just so consistent, authentic and inspired. The box is a mandatory purchase not only for the hardcore Enigma fans, but also to any "dream pop" music listeners out there. It doesn't get any better than that.

Besides, about Rivers of Belief, I think we both agree it's representative of just how fucking brilliant Cretu actually is. :)

Yeah, mind blowing good if you ask me. The albums are just so consistent, authentic and inspired. The box is a mandatory purchase not only for the hardcore Enigma fans, but also to any "dream pop" music listeners out there. It doesn't get any better than that.

Besides, about Rivers of Belief, I think we both agree it's representative of just how fucking brilliant Cretu actually is. :)

thanx dude...enigma grows in me as fast as my bellybeer is growin' :kickass:
I needed a positive atmosphere around myself ......so here I go again with my enigma daily dose.. return to inocence ♪

KATATONIA
sentenced
opeth
novembre
my dying bride
porcupine tree
the killers
amorphis
anathema
tiamat

Take Greatest Love Songs vol. 666 to the front and you get my comparison.

It's All tears is one of my favourite songs of all-time (definitely HIM's best song imo)! Yes, Greatest Love songs is FAR better than Dark Light. Far, far, FAAAARRR.....Dark Light has alot of "cheese-factor" to it where "666" is pretty hard-hitting most of the time.

Damn, now I HAVE to compile a list as well...this is ONLY a list based on if I really REALLY had to choose between all albums haha;

Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlight > Love Metal > Razorblade Romance > Greatest Love Songs vol. 666 >>> Dark Light (shame, because "wings" really is an A++ song...a few B's and the rest is so-so. Of course, I still love the album.)

First 4 albums are literally tied, but I did my best choosing between them.

@Sadguru: MAN, amazon still won't allow me to order the fucking Enigma box-set. This is seriously fucking pissing me off! I want it sooooo bad. How did you do it? lol

OOOOOKKKey here's mine

Tool/A Perfect Circle
David Sylvian/Japan
Katatonia
Boris
Sunn O)))
Nine Inch Nails
Merzbow
Opeth
Aphex Twin
Justin Timberlake (Naaaah I'm not gay!!!)

In my opinion the best H.I.M album is "Love Metal" - there is not any weak second on that whole album. Have been in love with that album for many years.
H.I.M. can be very cheesy, but they make incredible catchy tunes, that I just can't help fall in love with, therefore one of my favorite bands.
All the love talk above was intended, in cause anyone wondered what kind of drug I was taking:)

I'll go by what Last.fm says at the moment...

Novembers Doom
Katatonia
Ulver
Nevermore
Opeth
Therion
Agalloch
My Dying Bride
Kamelot
Hypocrisy

sounds good to me