Top 10 fav Bands again!

You need to be registered first. Then, you should be able to place the order.

DAMN!!! I have, man. Still...it did the same shit as when I wasn't registered. I can only wonder why?
And btw, have you listened to the song Shadows in SIlence yet? Still probably one of my all-time faves from Enigma. Or, what about the sensualness of T.N.T for the Brain. Incredible music.

No_reply: Return to Innocence...one of the greatest videos I have ever seen. In my top 10 for sure.

amazing how porcupine tree appears on so many lists
don't get me wrong
they're amongst my faves too

but the connection to katatonia :p

DAMN!!! I have, man. Still...it did the same shit as when I wasn't registered. I can only wonder why?
And btw, have you listened to the song Shadows in SIlence yet? Still probably one of my all-time faves from Enigma. Or, what about the sensualness of T.N.T for the Brain. Incredible music.
Then I really don't know man. It worked for me. Maybe you'll have to order from amazon.ca? It will of course cost you more, so I guess it's a question of how much are you willing to pay for it. You could also try emailing cd_imports or amazon directly.

And yes, Shadows of Silence is a magnificent track, same as T.N.T for the Brain. Le Roi Est Mort, Vive le Roi! is simply out of this world.

I disagree, it's their least good i.m.o.. but as said, that's just m.o.

I'd suggest (to the_mourner13) to get the album "Blackwater Park", since that features "Bleak" (which is an AWESOME track btw).

Thnx but I already own it.It's a good album but the rest of the songs didn't get me as much as Bleak.I agree it's a damn good track!!

edit:mad:hypnos,I will give it a try in the future since your fave Kata song list rocks:)