3. Pantera
4. Entombed
5. Slayer
6. Morbid Angel
7. Dying Fetus
8. Black Label Society
9. Crowbar
10. Bolt Thrower

No, no "but hey". Open your fucking eyes and realise that we don't need even more toss clogging up this already shit board. Oh wait you can't lmfao.

my tastes are all over the map, from brutal death metal to symphonic black metal, hell yeah

1. opeth
2. emperor
3. devin townsend
4. in flames
5. nevermore
6. soilwork
7. dimmu borgir
8. cannible corpse
9. meshuggah
10. metallica (yeah you know the classics)

1. Children of Bodom- They aren't amazing but I never get tired of them
2. Antagony
3. All Shall Perish
4. Dark Tranquillity
5. Meshuggah
6. Anything with Devin Townsend
7. In Flames (old)
8. Fear Factory
9. Arch Enemy
10. Lamb of God (Randy got me into DM)

1. Cathedral
2. King Diamond
3. Mercyful Fate
4. Opeth
5. Black Sabbath
6. Morbid Angel(first 5)
7. Immolation
8. Overkill
9. Slayer(early)
10. Orange Goblin

Erik said:
my tastes are all over the map, from brutal death metal to symphonic black metal, hell yeah

1. opeth
2. emperor
3. devin townsend
4. in flames
5. nevermore
6. soilwork
7. dimmu borgir
8. cannible corpse
9. meshuggah

lmao.

It's even funnier because the guy after you has almost the same list and he's serious. lol.

I knew he was joking but I like those bands. Erik-Opeth???

Oh god... not again. I used to be all into ranking bands, albums, songs and so forth until I realized its completely retarded and that its better to judge each artist and each work on their own induvidual worth. Besides whats the point in comparing Mazzy Star to Deathspell Omega (other then that they both a spacy names)... it gets you nowhere...

crimsonfloyd said:
Besides whats the point in comparing Mazzy Star to Deathspell Omega (other then that they both a spacy names)... it gets you nowhere...

Deathstar Omega

Megadeth
Immortal
Metallica
King Diamond
Marduk
Pantera
Nile
Cannibal Corpse
Jimi Hendrix Experience
Dimmu Borgir

Erik said:

1. opeth
2. emperor
3. devin townsend
4. in flames
5. nevermore
6. soilwork
7. dimmu borgir
8. cannible corpse
9. meshuggah

It's shit like this that doesn't help the quality of the board at all(along with posters like blackmetaltyrant). Some of those bands are quality metal, whether they're extremely popular in the metal world or not.

J Mann said:
It's shit like this that doesn't help the quality of the board at all(along with posters like blackmetaltyrant). Some of those bands are quality metal, whether they're extremely popular in the metal world or not.

How does that not help the quality of the board? The threads about your top 10 fave bands and he named them. Stop being a dickhead.