Top 5 of '06 thus far?

Looks like it was released here july 18th, 2006. Depends on which you accept. Besides, i would say since december 16th is so close to the end of the year anyway, that's acceptable to spill into '06.

unfortunately, in america we get albums months after they are released, many times by months. For example, both Project Hate's "Armageddon March Eternal" and Savage Circus's "Dreamland Manor" were '06 releases here in america.

haha my bad. I didn't even know it had been released in the rest of the world yet. I think Andromeda's Chimera is still only available in Japan.

Ptah Khnemu said:
I JUST ordered Dominate. I still don't own it, but I ordered Dominate within 10 minutes of ordering a chain mail shirt. So it's that much more special.
Make sure to wear a thin sweatshirt under the chainmail... Unless you like getting all your bodily hairs plucked out :erk:

I agree with most and so far I've got:

1. Pitch Black Progress
2. With Oden On Our Side (credits to DoomsdayZach)
3. For the Love of Art and the Making

I also thought SYL's - The New Black kicked some ass but I won't rate it as a favorite.
Oh, and yea, Christ 0 was a disappointment.

off the top of my head... rankings aren't firm...

1. OSI - "Free"
2. Evergrey - "Monday Morning Apocalypse"
3. Mute Math - S/T
4. Wolverine - "Still"
5. Nelly Furtado - "Loose"

i probably have to check out the new Zero Hour and Andromeda sometime... last album I've liked from either band was 5 years ago so I've been hesitant

ProgMetalFan said:
off the top of my head... rankings aren't firm...

1. OSI - "Free"
2. Evergrey - "Monday Morning Apocalypse"
3. Mute Math - S/T
4. Wolverine - "Still"
5. Nelly Furtado - "Loose"

i probably have to check out the new Zero Hour and Andromeda sometime... last album I've liked from either band was 5 years ago so I've been hesitant

I can imagine that you are hesitant, but as far as the Zero Hour album you will not be disappointed. The Andromeda might be quite an other matter. But maybe you like it.

Interesting list with some healthy variation. I am listening to Mute Math now and they are pretty good. Of course I love the Wolverine album. Its a masterpiece! :worship:

Is OSI's "Free" better than the debut?? from what I've read I'm not very excited about it.

my vote:

Synchestra
new Beyond Twilight (great, just discovered this band! Section X is awesome)