Tour begins tomorrow

fuck i think even a dog has better luck than mine!
school starts tomorrow....when cob begins touring :(

hmm well...but ill be on school when the metal doggies rock the ground!!...that is shitty

oceanqueen44 said:
I guess I shouldn't mention that I was standing right behind Alexi (along with Henkka and Jaska) while he watched Iced Earth.

Why not, hell that's exciting to hear. :hotjump:

=still counting down time until she gets to head to NYC=

humm... the setlist is not really GOOD .. not bad tho.. but too many song from hatecrew ...6/11 song are from this cd... i know they have to promote the last album but well.. they already did it last tour?

rock and fucking roll!!!!!!!!! woo hoo what a fucking blast. it was too short though. i thought we were supposed to get a longer set? there was like 1 more song than last time. it could just be that it seemed short in my head. alot of the crowd were these iced earth "who the fuck are these finnish guys" fucks but fuck it all. whiplash. awesome show. got to meet alexi, janne, and roope. ill be damned if i knew what to say though.

@oceanqueen44 - i dont remember any hate crew, or youre better off dead. 2 parallel universes? and yours is better? :D

seems like the usual set they do...

Needled 24-7 / Hate Me / Chokehold / Silent Night / Lake Bodom / You're Better Off dead / Bodom After Midnight / Sixpounder / Angel Don't Kill / Towards Dead End / Deadnight Warrior / Kissing The Shadows / Bodom Beach Terror / Everytime I Die / Hate Crew Deathroll / Downfall

THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL PLAYLIST FROM LASY NIGHT... but all last year they played this set

SilentNightThrobbongNight said:
rock and fucking roll!!!!!!!!! woo hoo what a fucking blast. it was too short though. i thought we were supposed to get a longer set? there was like 1 more song than last time. it could just be that it seemed short in my head. alot of the crowd were these iced earth "who the fuck are these finnish guys" fucks but fuck it all. whiplash. awesome show. got to meet alexi, janne, and roope. ill be damned if i knew what to say though.

@oceanqueen44 - i dont remember any hate crew, or youre better off dead. 2 parallel universes? and yours is better? :D

They played 6 songs last time....the set is 2x longer o_O But I feel the same feeling for the 6/11 HCD songs....It's not that I don't like this album ; but I only seen Bodom 3times on their last tour and was hoping for older songs : Lake Bodom, Deadnight Warrior, Wareheart.... :erk: Anyway...I just can't wait for the 28th of May... And for you others that assisted to the show...try to remember correctly :)