Tour begins tomorrow

Yeah dude agreed. All the songs on that setlist were exactly what they played last time plus strictly songs from HCDR. What about towards dead end, kissing the shadows and lake bodom. Well definitely disappointing, but i guess we'll see how this turns out.

for those of you who have not seen alexi in person i met him when they played infrisco with dimmu and he is like 5'5-5'6 i dont know what it is in meters i'm american not on the metric system

prolly same intro from their past tours
some silly happy take me away hohoho lalala weird song
sounds like circus music :)

SilentNightThrobbongNight said:
rock and fucking roll!!!!!!!!! woo hoo what a fucking blast. it was too short though. i thought we were supposed to get a longer set? there was like 1 more song than last time. it could just be that it seemed short in my head. alot of the crowd were these iced earth "who the fuck are these finnish guys" fucks but fuck it all. whiplash. awesome show. got to meet alexi, janne, and roope. ill be damned if i knew what to say though.

@oceanqueen44 - i dont remember any hate crew, or youre better off dead. 2 parallel universes? and yours is better? :D
You didn't read ALL of my post... I said I cound't remember exactly what the setlist was. I just wrote down the songs I remembered and took a guess at the rest. I thought their set would be longer too!! When I was standing outside (waiting to be let in before the show), the guys behind me thought Bodom was a local band; they couldn't figure out why so many people were wearing Bodom shirts.

Did you get pictures? I didn't! :yell: But I guess there will be other times...

ND24/7 said:
They played 6 songs last time....the set is 2x longer o_O But I feel the same feeling for the 6/11 HCD songs....It's not that I don't like this album ; but I only seen Bodom 3times on their last tour and was hoping for older songs : Lake Bodom, Deadnight Warrior, Wareheart.... :erk: Anyway...I just can't wait for the 28th of May... And for you others that assisted to the show...try to remember correctly :)
Ahem, I'll try better next time... :loco:

The set list looks pretty cool to me. I don't care what songs they play, it's Children Of fucking Bodom. Well I have over a month till I see them next :( But I think listening to Bodom cds everyday until the tour will be nice.

arch_enemy666 said:
for those of you who have not seen alexi in person i met him when they played infrisco with dimmu and he is like 5'5-5'6 i dont know what it is in meters i'm american not on the metric system
I always knew how short he was but he was alittle shorter then I expected. He's almost the same height as me. tho he might be taller then me by 1 or 2 inches. I couldn't get over how tall Henkka was!!!

Jesterace said:
The set list looks pretty cool to me. I don't care what songs they play, it's Children Of fucking Bodom. Well I have over a month till I see them next :( But I think listening to Bodom cds everyday until the tour will be nice.
That's exactly what I was thinking.. How often do they tour the States? NOT that often. I was soo happy to see them again REGARDLESS if they played the same songs again or not...

oceanqueen44 said:
That's exactly what I was thinking.. How often do they tour the States? NOT that often. I was soo happy to see them again REGARDLESS if they played the same songs again or not...

I agree. I wasnt REALLY disapointed you know...it's just that Bodom came in Montreal in 2000 or 2001 with Destruction...and then the Dimmu Tour 2003...I just think it would be fuckin cool if they had adapted the setlist with the fact that they didnt really played here before 2000. Whatever song they'll play..I think they all rock..and we'll have a fuckin great time anyway! Cheers!

This is just alittle report about seeing the Bodom guys after their set:

After a few of Iced Earth's songs, I decided to move to the back of the club. After a few minutes... I spotted Alexi and Jaska in the crowd; they were watching the show and chatting with a few people. I moved up closer to be by them. A few more minutes later Henkka walked by (right past me!!!) and joined Alexi and Jaska in watching the show. They stayed there for around 20 mins or so chating with people and what not. I was right behind them.. but I didn't say hi. I wished I would have though. After awhile they left.. I am assuming they went back to their dressing rooms to get their stuff.. because when I saw them again, they all had backpacks and were headed out to the bus. I saw Roope a short time later by the bar but he left to go back to the bus. After Iced Earth was finally done, I went outside and waited around and as I was getting close to COB's bus.. they all came out! I managed to chat with Jaska for a few brief seconds. He said they were headed back inside to do an autograph signing.. I had no idea about that, I just knew about the Evergrey signing. I was soo upset because I could not get back into the venue because I didn't have a wristband.. But oh well... there will be a next time I hope!!

Overall, I had fun at the show!!! and seeing the Bodom guys really close was awesome!! That made up for the crappy seats I had when they were playing on stage....

ubiquitous, my sentiments exactly. Those are the 3 exact songs that i put on the last page. I mean considering the fact that bodom has really never played here before they should try to sell all their albums, not just hatecrew deathroll. I think it would be far more impressive to iced earth fans to see alexi sweeping away on towards dead end or kissing the shadows as opposed to playing songs from the technically average hatecrew deathroll