touring : 2nd guitar goes to...

I agree with LeSedna, but overall, I think you Hypocrisy fans should give Peter some credit. Knowing his friendship with Alexi, this is not label-imposed but Peter's choice, so at least give the guy some credit and see how it goes. I don't know if you're familiar with Sinergy (Laiho's 2nd band, nowadays extinct), but Laiho played just guitar there and didn't steal anyone's show neither wanted to be always on the spotlight, he just played, and pretty good I may say. Wait and see how it goes before worrying about what was Peter's choice.

Yeah, we all know you're fanboi.

This guy is like total fanboi too.

And you're a really bad troll who seem to have no other goal in his life than to call shit on everybody that doesn't "understand" black metal and throwing "fanboi" around as soon as someone says something not bad about COB. You should really sit back and think: the vast majority of your posts are just throwing shit at others opinions.

That said, stop. I already said I don't want to argue with you on the COB forum, even less I want to spam the Hypocrisy forum. No more replies for you here besides this post :)

kk

People keep it clean please, calling everyone fanboys because they like a band that you consider lame is NOT the way to go.

This topic aint about COB and if its good or not

Thanks kind sir.

It's strange to hear this from total alexifanboi.

Yeah right. :lol:

2 posts: 3 times you've called people fanbois. But I guess this was beyond your wildest dreams. Alexi touring with a dm band and we posting in said band forum, free card to start crapping on us all with "OMGfanboi!". Luckily, people here have more sense than that.

About fanaticism, you're the last one that should talk about it, Mr. Black metal. This is the same post, so as I said, no more replies to you here. If you want to talk tons of shit about me on the COB forum, go on, but keep Hypocrisy's clean. Won't reply to you on COB's either though.

and I hope Alexi pulls off some exiting improvisation on his guitar

NO NO NO

Why would Hypocrisy need that ???? it wont fit and its not needed!!!!

Agreed. I want him to stay true to the orginal.

I already said I don't want to argue with you on the COB forum, even less I want to spam the Hypocrisy forum. No more replies for you here besides this post :)

This.

And boys please come home. No need to spam Hypocrisy forum with our wicked troll wars.

I don't know if you're familiar with Sinergy (Laiho's 2nd band, nowadays extinct)

Wrong. It was Kim's and Jesper's band at first.

And you're a really bad troll who seem to have no other goal in his life than to call shit on everybody that doesn't "understand" black metal and throwing "fanboi" around as soon as someone says something not bad about COB. You should really sit back and think: the vast majority of your posts are just throwing shit at others opinions.

Troll? :lol: You amuse me.

At least I don't come to this forum just to say alexi is kewl. You're just fanboi who likes to troll here.

2 posts: 3 times you've called people fanbois. But I guess this was beyond your wildest dreams. Alexi touring with a dm band and we posting in said band forum, free card to start crapping on us all with "OMGfanboi!". Luckily, people here have more sense than that.

About fanaticism, you're the last one that should talk about it, Mr. Black metal. This is the same post, so as I said, no more replies to you here. If you want to talk tons of shit about me on the COB forum, go on, but keep Hypocrisy's clean. Won't reply to you on COB's either though.

I called them fanbois, because they are fanbois. Come on, Delanoir and Joonas? Like biggest fanbois of all time. It's the same thing what makes you blind :lol:

At least I don't idolize people to become blind sheep like you.

haha. No shit eh?

I'd say this is being taken way too seriously, I doubt Peter or Alexi have some kind of masterful ulterior motives. It's kind of fucked up how both this board and CoB board are looking into it like it's conspiracy.

I finally also have to comment on your avatar Vitorias. That's like thr funniest avatar I've ever seen on the forum. lmao. I laugh every time I see you post, I don't even know why.

haha. No shit eh?

I'd say this is being taken way too seriously
definitely

I laugh every time I see you post, I don't even know why.

Im glad I made you happy:oops:

I was a lil bit devastated when I heard that Hypocrisy will tour with Ensiferium,but when I heard that Alexi will play with Hypocrisy i thought it can be good for Alexi but not for Hypocrisy.I know I will get bunch of replies from COB fans for telling this,but I used to listen to both bands,I dont listen to COB anymore,but I still love Hypocrisy and from my point of view Hypocrisy is higher league for COB and I think that every fan of extreme metal older than 16 years should know that,so now when I think about that I dont like the fact that Alexi will tour with Hypocrisy but its a good business move,cause according to myspace bunch of ppl will come just to see OMG alexi.:lol: