Trashed lost and Strungout/KnuckleDuster MP3! See Inside

No matter what any band does there are always some people crying and whining about it. I think the new songs are way better than HCDR, after few listens they sound very promising.

The things most people don't understand (for those who find the new song totally great) it is that the new song are damn not original. I think a band like CoB i repeating itself a bit too much. I think talented musicien like Laiho or Latvala can do better than repeating the same HCDR song pattern. And I prefer TL&S than Knuckleduster because of all the good riff and melody.

Awesome! Thanks alot. Much better to listen to now. I can hear stuff in the solo on Knuckduster that I couldn't before. Particularly a part I originally didn't like. It's all starting to make sense now... :D

ok, i re-encoded them to 96kbps for bandwidth issues. half the file size, and no audible difference. 32KHz is about the audio res you get from radio reception anyway.

the songs aren't that bad, but tuning down to C .... wtf?!??

Really ?
Huhu, I just found that funny, well it's true that it's actually a sort of race to the lowest tuning, and yeah it doesn't need to be stepped down to be heavy, as long as the riffs are great, and the instrument work well together, but as long as it sounds good, I don't care how much the guitars are stepped down.
Strapping Young Lad (as well as Devin Townsend) plays in open C most of time, sometimes AAAEAE (?), not to mention Meshuggah and their 8 strings guitars...
Oh and in open C, Devin Townsend can make some awesome mellow songs.

I'm curious to know why you find that exagerated ?
Cuz' as I said, I don't really understand this race to low tuning, but at the same time, I like this sound.

Listening to the clean version is changed my mind. It's not that bad.. But of course their older songs are better. And I'll buy the EP...