Trivium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personified, I think it was a bad idea starting a thread on Trivium. Don't let their popularity fool you, they are one of the most hated bands in the metal community so this thread will be flamed like a bizatch.

I kind of liked Ascendancy when I first bought it, But I got bored of it quite quickly and their new material isn't really shining for me >_>.

Ignore the haters, unless they can give you a decent reason why they don't like the band other than that they're popular or "Hot Topic"-ish. Their opinion is crap otherwise.

I love the new Trivium album. I'm not so familiar with the older albums from them but the new one ranked in my top 5 for last year. Great Metal album with some killer riffs/solos/arrangements etc. - search the forum for "trivium" and we had a thread about it a few months back.

I'll be interested to see what they release with their next album, see if they continue to evolve more or not.

Ignore the haters, unless they can give you a decent reason why they don't like the band other than that they're popular or "Hot Topic"-ish. Their opinion is crap otherwise.

I love the new Trivium album. I'm not so familiar with the older albums from them but the new one ranked in my top 5 for last year. Great Metal album with some killer riffs/solos/arrangements etc. - search the forum for "trivium" and we had a thread about it a few months back.

I'll be interested to see what they release with their next album, see if they continue to evolve more or not.

Your taste always continues to perplex me.

everything about the last album blows

it's a pathetic attempt to recapture the magic of old metallica - not to mention the lyrics are painfully awful

death to false metal

the last album definitlly could have been better

the lyrics were some of the cheesiest things ever, and the style was just a metallica/slayer/kreator ripoff

but their first 2 albums definitly influenced me alot, and they have more talent than most bands out there

Yes, I will have to concur with everywhere in that Trivium stinks!

-I don't like their vocals
-I don't like their sound
-it seems like trying to be like metallica

and that's just a few reasons amongst many more reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.