Trivium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm entitled to state my opinion and I'm pretty sure most people on this board would agree with me.

I agree with you, their album got lots of great reviews..so i was hyped for the album. When I heard it, I could not stop laughing.

fuck man, why does every "-core" music fan that comes to this board always likes the shittiest bands in said genre?

my idea of hardcore > their idea.

where's the love for bands like Disrupt and Mob 47?

wow someone has a superiority complex.

where do you get off calling them one of the shittiest bands in the genre? there is a reason they are more famous and have more fans than the 2 bands you listed.

where do you get off calling them one of the shittiest bands in the genre? there is a reason they are more famous and have more fans than the 2 bands you listed.

You're an idiot.

I did actually like them well i say liked i mean tolerated them until matt thought he was james hetfield and then Trivium became a shit Metallica tribute band, Matt even taking James Hetfield's stance lol it became boring fast.

Matt can't perform his own lyrics live and their latest album didn't do them justice at all they are dying out as we speak just like all the other trend bands hopfully Avenged Sevenfold are next to go i don't see any talent their just a bunch of posers well theres my take on them.

Matt can't perform his own lyrics live and their latest album didn't do them justice at all they are dying out as we speak just like all the other trend bands hopfully Avenged Sevenfold are next to go i don't see any talent their just a bunch of posers well theres my take on them.

That is one of the longest sentences of all time. Learn some fucking punctuation, dickhead.

I like Trivium about as much as a swift kick to the nuts and Avenged Sevenfold is like .......oh fuck this trying to sound intelligent shit. THEY SUCK!

where do you get off calling them one of the shittiest bands in the genre?

I really have to agree with this statement. In such a shitty genre, there must be a band even more shitty than trivium. You just have to be willing to wade through a lake of pig crap to find the part that smells the worst.

I don't think they're really that boring, but they do so stupid & immature shit I would say. I do kinda think they're an ass hair better than people let on to though. I have The Crusade & it was good for a few spins actually.

since when Metallica is metalcore, everyone is saying that trivium is a metallica cover band, that they copy metallica
as far as i know Metallica played speed/thrash metal, BTW The Crusade isn't metalcore it's a watered-down version of the "Black Album"

being more famous is the antithesis of actual hardcore. hardcore is an anti-star genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.