TV Shows

Justified leapt from Amazing to just enjoyable after S2. Boyd shouldve never had a faux redemption arc, and Ava needed to be offed. All that women's prison shit was a page out of SoA.
Putrid.

the prison shit was dumb. Boyd was the best. Mainly because his redemption was bullshit and he went back to his ways.

Also, no show has ended so perfectly.

I started to dislike Raylan towards S5. Boyd was the real protagonist, though his simpering of uggo ass Ava had me questioning why I was championing his cause. Bint played him like a Hohner Marine.

aqua teen hunger force
sealab 2021
the brak show
CSI (vegas)
the simpsons (repeats everyday i always forget to watch the new one)
samuri jack (when they're not dicking with the schedule)

and southpark when i actually remember that they're on. id watch the family guy repeats too if i hadnt seen every episode like 83658569 times already. cartoons are teh win.
awesome
better than anyone else's list of shows they watch

Started watching The Sopranos. I've never seen it before but, man, some of the stuff like the cheesy sound effects when someone gets punched/kicked hasn't aged well. lol

Also, I find it funny/awesome that a poster of Ulver - Nattens Madrigal is up on the kid's wall over the bed amongst other garbage bands. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, I think both the son AND daighter have the Ulver poster in their bedroom.

^ yes!! I haven’t seen it for well over a decade (is 15 years possible? I don’t remember when it came out) but every time I see a clip somewhere I think “wow this has aged strangely”

also….I remember that Ulver poster mixed with a bunch of other garbage. I pictured the set designer somehow getting their hands on just random posters and throwing them up.
I don’t remember if Meadow has the same poster.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
All the mini story archs involving his children are borderline unwatchable. Series truly goes to shit towards the end. No one to root for, everyone is despical in their own right.

Tony ends up carrying it, but solely based off charisma, ye dont give af he lives or dies.

Didnt even get any semblance of pay off for all the mins wasted watching him talk to his shrink. Pfft

Season 3 contains the episode “Pine Barrens” which is the best episode in the series and one of the best in all of TV

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Season 3 contains the episode “Pine Barrens” which is the best episode in the series and one of the best in all of TV

Also no more mommy issues from what I recall. Fuck I hated Tony's mom with a passion. Apparently she was going to be the primary catalyst to Tony's angst for the entire show, but she passed irl.

Putrid character. I can safely say this show is overhyped garbage, while still being Must See. So much hooplah around it when it was on the air. Guilty pleasure show not much deeper than S.O.A when you peel away the layers.

212789304_10223063418352494_5058587249341116866_n.jpg

Oh dang. I'm still on Book 4 so it's only gonna take me 17 more years to finish reading the series.

i figure I will stick to the tv series. I just couldnt on the books. Tried twice.

and I only ever read book 1 of Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones).