Twilight of the Thundergod Video

Righto...first thing I noticed was, massively improved production values. I approve.

Next thing I noticed was that the video made no sense to me plot wise, and the battle scenes were really disjointed. I got some of it, but really hard to follow.

Actually that's about it.

A good video. Better than the previous ones. But I really don't get too excited by music videos and no offense but anyone who skips school to see a music video for a song they've already heard is a fucking moron.

So yes, it was fine, about what I expected, well done, but it's not like an amazing music video that brings new meaning to the song or perfectly captures the mood or even makes me want to watch it again. So can we calm down with the ridiculous "I JUST CAME REALLY REALLY HARD" shit?

"Johan" during the verse is hilarious...

Righto...first thing I noticed was, massively improved production values. I approve.

Next thing I noticed was that the video made no sense to me plot wise, and the battle scenes were really disjointed. I got some of it, but really hard to follow.

Actually that's about it.

A good video. Better than the previous ones. But I really don't get too excited by music videos and no offense but anyone who skips school to see a music video for a song they've already heard is a fucking moron.

So yes, it was fine, about what I expected, well done, but it's not like an amazing music video that brings new meaning to the song or perfectly captures the mood or even makes me want to watch it again. So can we calm down with the ridiculous "I JUST CAME REALLY REALLY HARD" shit?

"Johan" during the verse is hilarious...

you listen to in flames.

enough said.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

given your age, you wouldn't even know the meaning of blowing your load...i doubt your balls have even dropped yet kiddo :p

honestly, a lot of you guys are hard to please. what did you expect, some ultra-super-mega HD 3D film clip? get over yourselves ya faggots. you're carrying on like its the worst thing you've ever seen. can't you not even be happy for the band and the efforts of those who battled in the clip?

i stand by my comment re 'losing my lifetime supply of sperm'. i thought the clip was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it!!

honestly, a lot of you guys are hard to please. what did you expect, some ultra-super-mega HD 3D film clip? get over yourselves ya faggots. you're carrying on like its the worst thing you've ever seen. can't you not even be happy for the band and the efforts of those who battled in the clip?

i stand by my comment re 'losing my lifetime supply of sperm'. i thought the clip was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it!!

did you just learn the word faggot? video was the same fucking video they made the last 2 times.

The storm that happend to pass by when they where shoting the video kicked up the atmosphere nicely! But im not a fan of music-videos at all, embarresing most of the time. With that said, this is a pretty decent video.

you listen to in flames.

enough said.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

given your age, you wouldn't even know the meaning of blowing your load...i doubt your balls have even dropped yet kiddo :p
righto. fuck you. I have more facial hair than you ever will.

Um...nobody said it was bad. In fact, I remember saying it was good. Let's see here...
WeAreInFlames said:
A good video. Better than the previous ones
There we go. Yep, I hate it.
Seriously chill out. Obviously everyone here felt it was a well done video. However, some of us simply don't have orgasms every time we see Amon Amarth stand in front of fire. Everybody on the Amon Amarth forum has always been cool, but the new album seems to be bringing out a strong degree of fanboyism. Take a deep breath and repeat after me: "Amon Amarth are not infallible. They are normal human beings that, though superior to most other human beings, are not perfect. There is no need to lick the ground upon which they tread."
Look; if I hadn't heard the song before I would have gotten a stiffy, but it's the same song, now with a video (most of which I've also already seen), so I hope you can understand why I'm not jumping up and down. Save this for the album or, better yet, for the tour.

Right. Gazza, stop trolling. It's fucking gay.

taking orders from a kid? i'd like to see that. this is a discussion about the film clip. you carried on like a spoilt brat and i picked you up on it. tell me, gone and given your folks that hug yet? :lol:

i love knowing that i've got to you. you're too bloody easy kiddo.

taking orders from a kid? i'd like to see that. this is a discussion about the film clip. you carried on like a spoilt brat and i picked you up on it. tell me, gone and given your folks that hug yet? :lol:

i love knowing that i've got to you. you're too bloody easy kiddo.

Shut the fuck up. No one thinks you're cool or tough.

Anyway, I don't really understand what people are going crazy over either. It had great production value, though. Also, I should say that I don't understand the plot that people were talking about above, so maybe that's a lost aspect of it for me.