Type O Negative

steele.jpg

BNB said:
as for Carnivore....they are 9988039845995332987572811394684 times better than Type O

ARE YOU READY?
WILL YOU BE?
WILL YOU FIGHT
WORLD WAR THREE?
ARE YOU READY?
ARE YOU SURE?
WILL YOU FIGHT...WILL YOU FIGHT...
WILL YOU FIGHT IN WORLD WAR FOUR?

PRAY FOR DEATH
CAUSE IF YOU SURVIVE
YOU'LL DIE IN PAIN
IN WORLD WAR FIVE!

Yeah, neal made a good point. And James, dude, when you have a fucking enormous wang like Peter Steele, you make a point of letting women know that. Playgirl is a good way of doing that.

sorry, but I wouldnt touch him with a stick. Not my type. eeeww :yuk:

as for him being gay... well james, I'm not sure about that... I'll ask the 10000000 groupies that he slept with, if they felt something weird, and let you know

Dead_Lioness said:
sorry, but I wouldnt touch him with a stick. Not my type. eeeww :yuk:

as for him being gay... well james, I'm not sure about that... I'll ask the 10000000 groupies that he slept with, if they felt something weird, and let you know
ok he isn't gay but you know godamn well he is at least bi, he's a fruitcake

Pyrus said:
I think he's just pussed out and is trying to woo chicks by being deep and meaningful instead of just taking the pussy that is rightfully his. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE DAYS OF "MALE SUPREMACY"?!
yeh its almost as gay as having a live journal huh?

Sometimes, when I feel all down and lonely....I listen to TYPE O. October Rust specifically. Then I put on Katatonia, it has the same effect on me.

I feel all down and lonely....need some TYPE O! Ever get that feeling??? You've spent the day with mass people, and you still feel alone. I hate that feeling....

What were we saying? TON live. Do it.