U.S. TOUR

Great show last night, horrible ass venue. highlights for me: jonas' screechs on soils song, jonas' awsome melodic belting on the yelling parts on leaders, sodomizer teasing the Like Fire riff, ANDERS BAKING VOCALS. make sure theres cleans if you ever do Diobolical 5 anders! and i apologize for the crowd trying to mosh the whole time, any bigger venue and we wouldnt of had so many douches.

The LA show was fantastic. The sound was spot on, as was the crowd, though I was hoping they might stray from the setlist but that didn't happen.

The best part was after the show, my girlfriend and a friend of ours were hanging around, and we ended up talking to the tour manager, and he invited us to come along and hang out at the Rainbow bar & grill, and we sat at the same table with Anders and Jonas. Talked about all sorts of stuff, anyways it was totally awesome, and they both are fantastic guys.

Oh and Arizona might get to hear Murder. Anders said he had mentioned it to Jonas, but the new bandmembers didn't know the song so they left it alone, but we talked about how it is such a great encore-type song, and that maybe they'll try it during the soundcheck.

Last night in LA was badass. Me and my friend got there pretty early and I got to meet Jonas and Anders outside. I also met all of Orphaned Land before and after the show, who were also amazing. I just took a picture with Jonas though. I wished I took one with Anders, but he had already went inside or something before I even thought of it. And I walked right past Daniel before I recognized him. So that was pretty cool to just walk around the corner and BAM there's the band just standing there outside.

The show was great too, although the vocals weren't high enough in the mix especially on the first song. I was right next to the stage right in front of Sodomizer. I almost caught a drum stick at the end too, but I'm not entirely sure if I would have wanted it since Daniel was licking them before he threw them into the crowd, haha.

Alright...Killer fucking show!!! The crowd was killer as well...my hands hurt...anyways...Third time seeing the Katz, 3rd tour, we were in store, for some hor dourves, 1st one blew, 2nd was alright, 3rd was kinda tight...swallow the sun was kinda fun, orphaned land was not too bland....But Katatonia, was the joy of the land. Great setlist despite some older stuff missing, but that's alright, best show I've seen of them so far. The new guys fit well. And lemme say...fuck moshers...buncha queers...anyways...Got a couple shirts...and...met the guys without paying 45$( that's not a shit on anyone, just that I didn't see the point in that and to prove to the doubtful, you have a good chance at meeting them )

Dark pics, but that fits the mood well

l_e579c81cc80a4458a7bf10a5de4ea5e5.jpg

l_dc92d252ed994e9aaa1896b4c42e4c39.jpg

l_8995046299c349a1acfa9e8647daece3.jpg

drunk face^^^or gay for anders face???

got some remaining stuff signed
l_236d0ed7931b4088926de7d148d4ab8f.jpg

And got my third Anders pick, which is pointed out...I shall build a Anders Pick Shrine someday.
l_409011256be340918343346e84d0fa02.jpg

There was some good looking chicks there...-l-

Anders handed me a pic I was pretty happy about that. I like meeting them before the show it was rather fun, and I didn't mind the extra money. Also nice meetin ya grumble.

met the guys without paying 45$( that's not a shit on anyone, just that I didn't see the point in that and to prove to the doubtful, you have a good chance at meeting them )

I know you didn't mean to offend, but it should not be about meeting them for free. How about supporting the band you love? This is their job....their income.

Do you know that they get the extra money for these vip tickets? Usually venues already have a set pay for headlining acts. Besides...and I'm not trying to justify anything here, I bought plenty of merch, which is one of the main sources of income for non mainstream/underground bands.

Drink a beer and calm down.

Do you know that they get the extra money for these vip tickets? Usually venues already have a set pay for headlining acts. Besides...and I'm not trying to justify anything here, I bought plenty of merch, which is one of the main sources of income for non mainstream/underground bands.

Drink a beer and calm down.

Calm down? I'm not at all upset. I just didn't care for your comment on how to be cheap when it comes to "supporting" one of your favorite bands. I bought a ton of merchandise, too. I also bought 2 VIP tickets. I know the guys appreciate anything and everything, but from their perspective, think of how wonderful and how honored they must feel to see the people who were willing to pay to meet them. Whether they got the money or not (which I'm sure they do), that act of support is something every fan should be proud to give.

Calm down? I'm not at all upset. I just didn't care for your comment on how to be cheap when it comes to "supporting" one of your favorite bands. I bought a ton of merchandise, too. I also bought 2 VIP tickets. I know the guys appreciate anything and everything, but from their perspective, think of how wonderful and how honored they must feel to see the people who were willing to pay to meet them. Whether they got the money or not (which I'm sure they do), that act of support is something every fan should be proud to give.

I never said anything on being cheap. And I understand the support statement. They do deserve everything and more for the hard work they put into their music, but there are other ways of supporting the band besides a vip ticket. I see these guys as human beings...I'm a huge fan, but I pay to see a show...I think meeting your favorite band should just happen, if it doesn't, then better luck next time, right? I guess we just have different views on this is all.