UEFA EURO 2008

Agreed Germany didnt flaunt amazingness to me at all. Shouldnt have even beat the Portegeuse, the ref fucked them. And then Turkey played with basically their subs in almost beat them. Spain was the clear dominating team in this tournament and I dont think anyone could have beat them

Agreed Germany didnt flaunt amazingness to me at all. Shouldnt have even beat the Portegeuse, the ref fucked them. And then Turkey played with basically their subs in almost beat them. Spain was the clear dominating team in this tournament and I dont think anyone could have beat them
Spain went undefeated, right? How often in EURO history has a team run the table?

Germany should have never made it to the finals to begin with. Both Croatia (in this tournament) and the Czech Republic (in the qualification stage) beat them easily, both of which lost to Turkey. Then the reserve team of Turkey ate them alive in the semis too, but they were just lucky. Actually, they totally sucked against Austria and Portugal as well. I'm so glad they lost against Spain. They didn't even have a single on-target shot. To hell with their boring game!
Oh well. I'm part German so naturally I was cheering Germany on, but Spain deserved to win the trophy! Turkey did themselves proud. I am happy for you, Batmura, and your countrymen, as well! You have a great national team to be proud of!:headbang::kickass: