UEFA EURO 2008

While I was certainly happy that Turkey won that match, I also realize that this puts more pressure on the Czechs to beat them next game! On the bright side, my boy Cristiano Ronaldo and his fellow Portuguese teammates are already into the next round!:headbang::kickass::worship:
Today's matches oughta be good, too.

10 minutes till austria - poland.
go austria go!!
but we'll lose lol

Since I'm in Europe now we've been having fun following the Eurocup. My friends have picked Germany and Spain for their favorites, and even plan on being in Vienna for the quarter-finals!

the austria - poland game was the most unfair thing i have seen for a long time!
a off-sides goal and a non-given 11 m.... :(
it should have been at least 2-0 for austria!!!
fucken referee...

the austria - poland game was the most unfair thing i have seen for a long time!
a off-sides goal and a non-given 11 m.... :(
it should have been at least 2-0 for austria!!!
fucken referee...

You just noticed that the Euro'08 officiating sucked? Italy got raped on that first goal against Holland. van Nistelrooy was nine miles offside on that first goal. Helen Keller could've seen that!

Is Henry still their striker? If not did Trezeguet get the bump? France was really amazing in the 06 Cup imo, but I missed their first Euro game

Les Bleus!

The Final 2 will be France and Portugal...

France winning 2-0 with goals by Benzema and Ribery

Just as a side note Arsenal will do the double next year!

Romania just scored on the Italians, only to be answered momentarily afterwards. This one could go down to the last minute! What about that GER/CRO match yesterday? Wow! I predict a 2-2 draw in the Netherlands/France matchup which follows this game! I am hoping for a draw as I love both teams.

Got news for you....Donadoni has a lot to answer for after this disgrace. He better shine up his resume. He's gonna need it! He's got no defense, no creativity, nobody that wants to score goals. Romania was unlucky not to score five on this clown parade. What do you call this?

Gli Azzurri? Vaffanculu!