Ultimate Metal Forums and Signatures with Images

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
In the immortal words of Gandhi, "What the fuck?"

Has anyone else noticed the growing propensity folks on the UM boards seem to have for including large image files in their signatures? Do I really need to see a 640x480 rendering of Cartman everytime someone adds their $0.02 to a thread? Perhaps even more annoying, are the folks who think it's oh so clever to preface their posts with 500 blank lines of text (something I'm sure someone here will think is a witty response to this thread). Some of these boards are quickly becoming more of a hassle than they’re worth.

Feel free to agree, disagree or flame.

Zod

P.S. - everyone have a safe New Year's Eve.

I think everybody should stick to the music. Damn you people! It's all about the music!

*see the thread about how long you've been into metal for an explanation of the above statements*

Blah, I'm bored with your posts, so I'm going to try to sound holier-than-thou even though I'm sitting on a shiny gold dildo RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!1 Don't you Understand? IT's ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC! Of course, that's just my opinion!!!!1 If you can't understand ThAT, leave! This is RC, not AA!!!1 If you DON't have anything better to SAY than a cliche, don't COME BACK!!!!

oh, and it's all about the music.

of course, that's just my opinion.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw Bloodfiredeath hanging his cock out the window!

It's huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless it's one of those threads were sanity has left long before the first post was made, then yes, it can be annoying. Ignore User, Report Post, and Turn of Signatures are there to help though, I've never used any myself, but have been tempted.

....NAD hit reply about 5 minutes after typing his message and didn't realize the carnage occuring....

i think sig-pics should be banned all together, if not; then at least have some form of size restrictions (or is there already? too liberate if so ;)), couse i find them pretty damn annoying

Russell said:
Signatures? I can't see them :D
Oh man, you have one of the best signatures around and you probably haven't seen it for years. :lol:

Size restriction on signatures would be cool, but then again I rarely see those 2 page signatures outside of GMD anyhow. Except Weapon X, but I like his sig. :D

That was ggggggggu, I saw it here a few times. At first I thought "oh man, that is fucking sick, what the hell is the point of do--" then errupted in laughter.

NAD said:
Size restriction on signatures would be cool, but then again I rarely see those 2 page signatures outside of GMD anyhow. Except Weapon X, but I like his sig. :D
Thanks NAD!

Size restrictions would be very appropiate and apprechiated. I think I've pushed it a bit with my sigs before, now I can't add or have really tried to add pictures recently. But I've always editted it or deleted any pics that overly annoyed others, and was only asked once and most ppl has stated they like my sigs. If someone gots a problem with my sig I'll be fine accomodating the problems

I personally like sigs of reasonable size, they can be humourous, informative and interesting.