UM Fantasy Football League 2015

Wait, isn't that the same thing?

10 yds/1 pt and 1 yd/.1 pt

Multiply the second one by 10/10.

Forgot yahoo actually does the math right. Some leagues Jew people by not giving them the proper amount because of that type of system.

And that's funny if you think I'm complaining or something because I don't have a great record. Playoffs are all that matters. Besides, my team isn't bad just haven't been very lucky.

It just seems like you're trying to throw shade on our victories by saying the games weren't scored correctly, and the player system we're using is bunk. Classic video game loser tactic.

500px-Bach-deal-with-it.jpg

Im tempted to take a break from FF next year, moreso due to growing disgust with how the NFL/media is operating than issues with FF.

Rawls with an absolute beast of a game. Thankfully I checked if Lynch was playing 30 mins before the game. (they said all week he was likely to play then said he was out today)

Great call on Rawls Baroque. What a game.

I have officially removed the bag from my avatar. Jameis & Dougie absolutely shredded Philly today. What a thing of beauty. :kickass:

Reactions: Baroque
4 more playoff spots locked up, grats. That sucks, king, 2nd most points scored but in 7th place. At the same time, go Krig! It looks like I may be determining the last playoff spot: I play Krig this week and King next week.

I feel fairly confident in my team - it might be the 2nd most consistent team in the league behind Brooks. 3 of my 5 losses are because of absurd situations. Brooks could have a couple extra losses but his team is ballin right now, definitely a favorite to take it this year.