Uncommendation

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
I have tried to maintain that Metallica did not completely start to suck mega-ass after they stopped being good, but I just listened to part of Reload for the first time in very very many years and I came to the conclusion that I will find that piece of crap wherevery I may have hidden it and ritualistically burn it some day. Fuck damn what a piece of crap, I will never again claim that I like almost all Metallica stuff. Urk!

aint my bitch

:lol:

I'm with you MotorBikeHellMike, I used to find Reload to be a decent/tolerable Hard Rock album, but a new day has dawned where aside from Low Man's Lyric I can not find a redeeming song on the album. Better Than You, Bad Seed, Prince Charming :gasp: Album leftovers should become nothing more than B-Sides, not thrown together as a full fledged release.

I still enjoy The House That Jack Built, it's a solid tune.

The first two songs on Death Magnetic are really good.

I used to defend The Black Album but I haven't listened to it in 10 years and have zero desire to break that cycle.

Reload and St. Anger are absolutely terrible, although to be fair I've only listened to each one once, and didn't make it all the way through with either one.

The first four albums still sound fresh all these years later. It's amazing.

I have a fleeting interest to purchase the Black album but mainly from a nostalgic point of view. Everything from that point on sucked so bad I never even listened to any of it. I just *knew* it would suck.

This uncommendation pretty much confirms my hypothesis.

You should buy Dark Angel - Darkness Descends instead. And then use my shipping address.

I thought it was weird I kept getting unexplained copies of Mini Truckin' Magazine.

I suppose since we're out of the closet might as well come wholly clean. I did buy a Mazda the other day, but it's not a Mazdaspeed, it's this:

nadzda.jpg

PS: I only like(d) The House That Jack Built because when that horrible album came out I was in high school and dating a highly attractive female that was SUPPOSED to perform fellatio on my person, but didn't, yet I still find it a fond memory because jebus balls, she had sexylegs that were at least 7 feet tall.

I'm gonna go unleash my load to Load now. Thankfully women started performing sexual acts for my physical pleasure in college, which was right about the time I stopped listening to post-Justice Metallica. Coincidence?! I think not.

Final word: around the same time in high school a friend of mine used to say that "dammit all done, dammit unbound" line in a spot-on Beavis voice. That shit was intensely hilarious at the time and remains so to this day, even though I haven't seen that dude since like 1998.

OTHER THAN THAT, fuck all Metallica after 1989, yet I will always adore everything before that point. Yes. Quite. Rather. Indeed. Etc.

Bad seed was the first metal song I ever heard so for me its not so much holy shit they went to hell as holy shit they have stuff thats a gazillion times better than even this. I still put re/load on every now and then.

Oohhhhhh best album ever when I was 15. LIKE WHOA GOOD.

Last edited by a moderator: