unisound.se

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Howdy Folkz.

Almighty Tumn helped me to put together a criminally simple unisound infopage. If you play in a band, or maybe know someone who needs help with mixing, mastering, remixing, remastering or even restoration of old stuff that needs to be revived for bonustracks etc. just spread the word about unisound.se and ask them to get in touch with me

www.unisound.se

Dan

ps. Maybe someone can report this to Blabbermouth? and similar Ds.

roger that :)

PS :
SECOND SKY - (MIX/MASTERING)

so when are we expecting the release, dan??

Edit : posted on a few orkut communites including some communities of some upcoming indian bands...
Edit 2 : and posted it to my whole stumbleupon network.. go go dan :D

I have mixed 4 songs that sounds almost good enough. I still need to write the lyrics for 2 songs and there are still some guitarsolos to be recorded...BUT...Atleast the guitarist in question have been around my place recieved the backing tracks, and then he will work ou some amazing stuff at home...that is a break thru for me :) I hope the album will be released the spring of 2009. That would be nice.

dude, that's a fucking year and a half from now...

awwww :((((((((((((

:cry::cry:

but then i guess the later it is, that much better it will be... so i'm waiting for it...
:cool:

I would only recommend changing the email contact to more spamproof form like:

{a href="javascript:location.href='mail' + 'to:da' + 'n@unisound' + '.se';"}Dan Swano{/a}

The spambots will be confused but the link will still work 100%.

Good point. I have been waiting for like 2 years to have a page located at the unisound.se adress. People have been bugging everyone around me for my email..Normally I would have waited for a more decent design, but since I am a perfectionist finding just the right design takes time, so instead of waiting until eternity ends, I went with this dead boring piece of Word-art. That is how I work. But....if anyone feels like spicing up the page a bit, try to make it look cooler with the same simple message and a more spamproof email design...please go ahead, noone will be happier than me...Now the page is there and it can only be improved. Get in touch with me and Tumn if you wish to participate in the revamping. Thanx in advance.

Dan

Dan, I think some crushing samples of some recent productions of yours would be nice.
Maybe some people are not sure about the quality of your mixes because they only know your older productions (which aren't bad of course, but different times back then) and then they could hear it owns.

...and I think it would be good with some information about you Dan, who you are, what you have accomplished in your music career, just to make potential customers interested in your work and so on....:headbang:

I've got a nice flash musicplayer applet thing. I'm not sure how secure it is (I think with some simple private folders for the actual mp3's) you could have snippets of those killer production skills streaming pretty easily.

I got an email from a swedish guy that will help me to work on a 2.0 from the infopage. For this I would need a nicer looking logo.
So...all you gifted ones out there. Start making logos!!! I´d like it to be UNISOUND Mix & Mastering. Or.. UNISOUND

Send samples to me or upload here for all to see!!!

Dan

I made a logo, hope Dan likes it!

l_5cf817bf2e445ad17049f9fa6d93e8cb.gif