Upcoming Concerts

I was joking about the show being 21 +.....
Sorry ,guess it was a mean joke, considering how many gigs Knulla has to miss since he is under 21....

Hahah, good. I saw you posted again and I was hoping you'd say you were joking. I was looking for the concert on ticket master to see if it was 21+. It wasn't listed on there yet. A 21+ Sabbath show doesn't make much sense anyway.

That will have an adverse impact on some shows for sure.
I can't see Firewind being too packed.

I know they are primarily coming over due to their Prog Power appearance, but their agent should have tried to hook them up with some other touring bands. I think in some cities they did get on the bill with Sonata Arctica. They should have planned that one a bit earlier and done the whole tour together.

I think I'm going to skip Heaven & Hell - we just got tickets for Sammy Hagar in November.

For some reason, I always blow off the tours when Queensryche is opening for another band - I'd rather see them headline.

The South will rizzze again, Uall
I'm off to see/hear in a few minutes
the Outlaws
the Marshall Tucker Band
.38 Special
Charlie Daniel's Band
They are playing at a Country Music festival about 15 miles from my place
I've not been to 'Jamboree In the Hills' for several years, last time was to see ZZ Top play there.
The festival goes on for 4 days(this is day two), its one of the largest festivals crowd wise as it averages
125000 drunken rednecks, 'you can't drink all day unless you start in the morning',
I'll fit right in other than I don't drink. I'm only going for todays show,
I like going as I always see ghosts from Christmas past(peeps I haven't seen for years).
I must repeat this the amount of humanity at this festival is unbelievable
It will end early enough that I can stop at the nearest WalMart on the way home, to check out all the Hogwarts waiting for the last Harry Potter book to be released at midnight
Does the fun never end :danceboy: