Upcoming Films

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
You know, I'm pretty keen to see Dreamcatcher and Willard. That mini-Matrix movie they play before Dreamcatcher is supposed to rule. And George McFly seems so perfectly suited for this Willard role with the rats.

Anyone seen these flicks yet?

Nah haven't seen either, Dreamcatcher looks alright.

I really want to see Tear of the Sun, and dying to see X-Men 2.:headbang:
Haven't seen a movie in a theater since Lord Of the Rings 2 came out.:zombie:

Dreamcatcher looks cool, but there is no way it looks to be worth the $9.50 it costs to go to the moveis now.

Willard has rental (maybe) written all over it.

As for the summer, there are 3 HUGELY anticipated (at least for me) movies coming out:

Incredible Hulk
X2
Matrix 2 (or whatever it's called)

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

I've been waiting for 28 Days Later forever...

Did anyone go see Daredevil? I was excited about all the superhero movies coming out, but Daredevil kind of passed me by. I dunno....the trailer made it look a bit crap.

markgugs said:
Ali, you HATE rats!

You know that eh? Yes, I have a slight phobia on rats! But that is why the movie beckons....it might truly creep me out. Kind of like paying to go on a roller coaster!

Actually, a question for all: Which movies have sincerely freaked you out (either a lot or a little)? Sometimes the movie may not have even been a horror movie, but there might have been something about it that put you on edge perhaps?

This is pretty lame, but when they originally televised "The Stand," I didn't really think it freaked me out until I had a dream about it after the first night's episode. I dreamed that I had the disease that everyone was getting and I volunteered to get the electric chair so that I wouldn't infect anyone else. I actually remember being electrocuted and then realizing that I was dead in my dream. That was very creepy.

Salems Lot - the extended version (they televised it over two nights in the UK).

I went to bed that first night with a crucifix next to my bed. All because of that scene where the kid vampire is floating outside the house and tapping on the window...

And of course Jaws made me want to avoid the ocean forever.

Salem's Lot. I watched this when I was about 10 years old and I still get a little freaked out when I hear scratching at a window.

HAHAHA!!! As soon as I post mine someone else thinks the same thing! I didn't get a crucifix though. :D

NAD said:
HAHAHA!!! As soon as I post mine someone else thinks the same thing! I didn't get a crucifix though. :D

:lol: This is the forum where all the psychic folk hang...

And don't lie - you went to bed that night crying with poster of Buffy and a chain of garlic around your throat. :lol:

:lol: sheeiittt... that was long before there even WAS a Buffy! I did sleep with the blankets pulled well above my neck for a few weeks though, I figured if a vampire did come in they wouldn't be able to get through my Super Blanket Armor, or something. :D

Yeah, funny how a thin cotton sheet can protect you from the spawn of dracula and all his minions when you're ten years old.

I watched the Exorcist when I was 13. That film had me questioning whether such a thing could actually happen. It struck a nerve no doubt because it was too realisitc.

Good call on Salem's Lot. That shit freaked me out when I was a kid, and though it's not that bad now, I still get the feeling a little when I see it. The scene where his friend is floating at the window is THE WORST. I couldn't sleep without the shades being pulled for a long time.

Amazing that we all got freaked out by not only the same movie, but the same friggin' scene!

Remember when Starsky and Hutch had to take out a vampire? That was cool.