Agalloch
Blind Guardian
Tiamat (?)
Anathema (?)
madder mortem
My Dying Bride
Moonspell
Loreena Mckennitt

looks like a good year, new In Flames sucks, save your cash and listen to whoracle

insidethefall said:
Katatonia

Tiamat (?)

is tiamat recording new stuff? that'd be the shit.... where did you see that?
and i've heard In Flames new stuff sounds a lot like whoracle... haven't heard it myself though...

ott0 said:
i've heard In Flames new stuff sounds a lot like whoracle... haven't heard it myself though...
haha.. whoracle..

yeah, right. :erk:

-
btw, fresh news:
AGALLOCH Name New Album; Start Pre-Production

Portland, Oregon's AGALLOCH have entered the studio to begin pre-production work for their third full-length album, entitled "Ashes Against The Grain". The recording process will begin December 10 and the band hopes to have the album finished by mid-January. As usual the band will be working with Ronn Chick, who has engineered and produced both of their previous albums.

Commenting on the new material, guitarist/vocalist John Haughm said, "It is huge, bleak, and more rock-based than previous albums. I am confident this will be our darkest and most sonically intense record yet."

ott0 said:
is tiamat recording new stuff? that'd be the shit.... where did you see that?
and i've heard In Flames new stuff sounds a lot like whoracle... haven't heard it myself though...

Tiamat have a DVD coming out, hopefully a new album too, but I'm not sure of this

New In Flames sounds nothing like whoracle, there are more melodic guitar lines than the last one but they are really bland and weak. The vocals are probably the worst part, plain aweful.

MountainDweller said:
Actually, shouldn't Tool be releasing an album soon? I guess after Katatonia is just the wait for Tool's next.
I’m waiting for the new Tool album too. There are a lot of false release dates floating around. The only concrete info is that it won’t be out before January, and it will most probably be out before July.

Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain
Porcupine Tree - New DVD to released next year
Ulver - Re-recording of Nattens Madrigal, whenever the fuck its meant to be released...
Tool - Hopefully 2006..:cry:
Opeth - Just hoping they might release a new DVD including pre-Blackwater Park material aswell as songs from all the other albums... just dying to see that Ghost Reveries recording-documentary... :worship:

Neurosis
Elend
Ensemble Orphique
Tenhi
Negura Bunget
Anathema
Tool
Katatonia
Daylight Dies
Moonspell
Agalloch
Cult of Luna
Novembre
Canaan
Devin Townsend

Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain
Catacombs - In the Depths of R'lyeh
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion
Elend
Ensemble Orphique
Fallen
Funeral
Funeralium
Indesinence - Neptunian
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream reissue/5.1
Radiohead
Tool
Virgin Black
Worship - Dooom

Katatonia
Novembre
Cult Of Luna
Khoma
Anathema
Evergrey
The Devin Townsend Band
Deftones
Agalloch
Garm's new project
Neurosis
Daylight Dies
Virgin Black
(Isis)
(Tool)

What a year! :Spin:

Katatonia- The Great Cold Distance
Porcupine Tree- Stupid Dream reissue FINALLY THE ONE ALBUM I CAN'T FIND!
Blackfield (i hope?)- Played one new song live, GREAT!
Burst- Origo
Kataklysm- In the Arms of Devastation
Sepultura- Dante XXI (yeah i'm serious, I think it's going to be awesome!)
Dysrhythmia
Isis
Neurosis
Decrepit Birth
Psycroptic
Spawn of Possession
Capharnaum
Megadeth
Necrophagist
Tool would be nice, I hope no one's holding their breath for that one though! :tickled:
Cult of Luna & Amorphis- did not realize! two more for the list.