Update Aug 2011

Jul 30, 2007
Hey there, all three of you :)

Just a short info on the "WhatthefuckisupwithyouguysandwhycantwebuythenewCDyet?" situation and to explain WHY NOTHING SEEMS TO HAPPEN, DAMNIT!:

-- We have a new singer.
It just didnt work out with Caligula timing-wise. That can happen. No hard feelings, we all have to prioritize (is that a word?) differently to make our lives work. I think he is in Witchery now so check em out...very cool band.

Our new guy is a badass singer, very versatile and can scream and holler with the best of 'em. No, he's not really "famous" but he definitely should be. When we have started the recording process I'll disclose his identity and point you towards other stuff he's done. We´re meeting up soon to make plans for the recording, hopefully it will all come together this time.

-- I also wow to visit this forum a lot more often than in the last year. If you have any questions I promise to check in here and answer them.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement peeps!
In the words of the immortal OzzY : WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Finaly some words :p

You guys should start an official Facebook page so that we don't have to check out the forum all the time!

Other than that: About God damn time! I hope it'll be a speedy process from here.

'All three of you' HA there's at least five of us! Do not underestimate your fanbase!

Don't underestimate the number of fans that love the first record! I am very excited for the new one! \m/

Hey,
wanna report myself among those desperately waiting for a new record. I spoke to Johan on the one before last Evergrey tour in Vienna. Greetings to him if he's around!
Hope to hear some new soon.

He has foresaken us all. Kristian has changed. Next thing that will happen people will see him cruising down the streets of Sweden listening to rap music... I must pin all my hopes and dreams on Kristian Vidal now

If need be I can do the vocals for the next album. It's death metal for christ's sake. Like 90% of the people on this forum can do death vocals. And if they suck just run them through some EQ and special effects units. Anyway I'm facing the facts that Kristian is washed up. He's a former star.