Update..........no, really!!

We actually played TOF for the first 3 or 4 shows on the GK tour but it then got kicked off the setlist because certain people couldnt bother to learn it correctly ;)

Im looking forward to hearing the next album with Vidal. Hope Chris lets him loose a lot more than on SA.

Hmmm...right now Im not doing much. We had planned to book studiotime for vocalrecording but unfortunately my father passed away last week and there´s lots of stuff to be taken care of so not much musicwork is being done at the moment. But Im in regular contact with Masse and Ricky so as soon this all gets sorted we can proceed and record all of the vocals. Looking forward to hearing Masse scream his head off!!! :)

My deepest condolences, man. :( One thing I can guarantee after a few years into astral projection, is that our bodies and consciences are very different things.

Condolences from me also.

EDIT: But good to hear that it's nearly done. It's crazy, I just figured out I've spent 18 months checking this forum AT LEAST every week (with some off), for a God damn album! Can't help but smile a little at that :)

Aye very sorry for your loss. But thanks for the updates, there's no doubt in my mind it's going to be worth the wait and the years of forum lurking :kickass: as long as you guys don't pull an Outworld on us :p ah I should't even joke about that.

They worked on a potentially awesome second album for years and then disbanded before it was finished :/ Forget I mentioned them ;)

I've been spinning Arrival of the Horsemen - End of Our Times - Death on repeat for two days now. I need some more Demonoid goodness!

I heart Jari Mäenpää joined the band :Spin: so it might take some "Time" to complete it :)

Naaaahhh just teasing. But who cares... today is the great reaping and there are already 5 zombies in my garden. Cya in hell...

I heart Jari Mäenpää joined the band :Spin: so it might take some "Time" to complete it :)

Naaaahhh just teasing. But who cares... today is the great reaping and there are already 5 zombies in my garden. Cya in hell...

Aaahrg you bastard you had me going there for a second :p