Update..........no, really!!

Jul 30, 2007
Hello there.

Sorry for the non-activity here in the last year or so but there hasn´t been much to report in the Demonoid camp and the progress of the new record.

BUT...that will hopefully change soon (heard that one before eh?) ;-p

We are currently here:

* All guitars (except some solos which Im gonna redo), bass and drums are done and we´re waiting on Caligula to finish the lyrics so we can track vocals. He´s been incredibly busy with DF over the last year, writing and touring his ass off. He´s working on our shit as we speak so we will record vocals in the fall and get it off to mix. We havent decided on where to mix yet but it will be somewhere in Sweden I guess.

* As we actually do hope to get out on tour before we die of old age we have found a 2nd guitarist!!! Woo-Hoo!
Even though Im reallllllly fuckin good, basically almost like a GOD on guitar if I may humbly say so myself....well not like a "GOD" God with a beard and stuff....even though I HAVE a beard, but more like an Yngwie-type deity or......well ok, not like Yngwie either (coz that guy is really REALLLLLY GOOD!) but more like a Lady Gaga-type personality (...but without the cool costumes, the songs and the talent).......ehhh, whatever.

Basically I obviously can´t play all the guitarparts myself so we need another guy. So. We have another guy. He's gooooooood. More on him later.

* I'll start appearing here more regularily from now on, so that the two of you who still gives a shit about us can get your questions answered :)

AGAIN, I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES ON THIS HERE PAGE. I'LL DO BETTER, I PROMISE!

I prolly had more to tell you but I forget so quickly these days. Senility I guess :loco: :D

For now.....cheers!
/kristian

can't wait any longer... must resist rampage.

good to hear that demonoid is still on track and i'm really looking forward to the release... in some years. ;-)

°_°
gagalypse.png

Good to hear! :)

You updated on July 20th,... a week later Masse informed the fans of Dark Funeral that next month, after playing a festival in Germany, he will leave the band for new & personal challenges,... will Masse continue with Demonoid or is he going to retire from music business???

He will continue with Demonoid (and a few other bands as well). I dont think Demonoid will take up as much time as DF did for him so I dont forsee any problems regarding that.

Awesome! And no worries, a shit is still given by more than two people :p

It's surprising how fast the time passes. Since my last post I actually picked up the bagpipes and play in a Pipes & Drums band now. Yet at the same time I'm still listening to the first Demonoid album and haven't grown tired of it yet :headbang:

:kickass:

So happy and excited to hear the final product.

Is it going to be a concept album again? P

I AM DEATH!!!

Hey Kristian,

thanks for the update. I spoke to your brother at the Graspop festival in June (on his birthday). I actually spoke to him about Demonoid. Nice to see you guys are still trying to get the album released soon.

Hmm your website (demonoid.se) is offline at the moment. But it's nice to see there's some action going on here in the forum.

Concept album! Hell yeah! :worship:notworthy:worship:

Yep, I know. I didnt pay the webhotel bill. I dunno if its worth having a website....i mean we have a Myspace, Facebook, this forum....

Dunno why I did not register earlier :oops: I guess this news finally made me do it.

I am really looking forward to new Demonoid album!

Hello there.
Basically I obviously can´t play all the guitarparts myself so we need another guy. So. We have another guy. He's gooooooood. More on him later.
/kristian

:lol: I miss you so much on Therion forum because of this things, well not only because of that :p

Hello TheOFFman and welcome!
Missed you too :) Now this forum will have 3 members!!!

Just jokin...............there's actually 6 of us! :D

BTW, How do you like Sitra Ahra? I just got it today, havent listened to it yet. Whats the verdict?

Haha remember me or just saying it like that? :lol:

Well not much activity here but that's normal, I mean you were never or tour before, new album is not out yet so not much to talk regarding Demonoid. As you said you have myspace, facebook. Do you have link to the forum from those sites? But it's always nice to read the news and comment them with other fans I suppose.

I only have Land of Canaan from Sitra Ahra and love it, it was really a strange song at first, had to listen to it a couple of time before I realized it is great. I ordered the album this morning and I am not listening any leak until I get the original :cool: Hope to have it next week.

I've been having Sitra Ahra for a month or so now.

It's a really nice album - a little on the experimental side. Some of the tunes are a little goofy, but the majority are great. Land of Canaan is the best song, I think.

Christian Vidal's guitar work is really good, he's got a super nice technique. Not SO far away from you with regards to tapping techniques, and he uses a little less legato I think.

But dude, damn it is taken long for your album to complete. Get it done already :p

Btw did you like the song I sent you? :)

Haha remember me or just saying it like that? :lol:

Well not much activity here but that's normal, I mean you were never or tour before, new album is not out yet so not much to talk regarding Demonoid. As you said you have myspace, facebook. Do you have link to the forum from those sites? But it's always nice to read the news and comment them with other fans I suppose.

I only have Land of Canaan from Sitra Ahra and love it, it was really a strange song at first, had to listen to it a couple of time before I realized it is great. I ordered the album this morning and I am not listening any leak until I get the original :cool: Hope to have it next week.

Nah, I DO remember you! We met in Zagreb, right? Bogaloo Club? We had some problems that night with the computer if I remember correctly.