Update - jan 5 ´09

I think it took about 5 years for DF to work out their issues with their old albums and to have a Demoniod & Dark Funeral album come out about the same time might help both bands.As for tough on Caligula i read a quote by him to paraphase "being tortured was the best thing that happened to him",I don't know what this is in reference to(i can only imagine) but 2 gigs in one night is something he might like! Ha ha!

Masse has killer vocals, absolutely loved the work he did with HYPOCRISY.

Impotent god! Why don't you die? You're full of lies! Go to hell!

3 months? Last update was 6 weeks ago.

But done mixing? Yeah right, I wish!! :lol:
No, Im still recording melodies, tryin to come up with hip sounds and writing/testing soloideas. Buying and testing new guitar pickups. Trying hard to create some original-sounding shit.
Unfortunately Im still not able to work fulltime on this. Gotta make money too. But it will be worth the wait, I can guarantee that.

Hey guys, am still waiting for some news on the recording. Anyone got anything.
Guys you want to tab out some solos have a go at some of the runs in DEATH, i messed about with these for a while, got parts of them tabbed (and subsequently lost) but never got them up to speed.

Might seem like a bit of a plug but if you are bored check out my band at http://www.myspace.com/thesharrow, the solos are not quite Niemann esc but they are pretty good.

Thought Kristian might be interested to see the music he has spawned by inspiring guitarists. Check it and keep up work on new album. Catch ya

Cheers for checking it out, the recordings are done in the bed room with an electric kit, initialise was our first recording, Linus is newer and has a better sound, songs with vocals on the way.

Beginning to lose hope for the demonoid album, is it still coming? know it will rock.

Catch ya

"Gotta make money too"
=> still giving some guitar lessons? or working in some other metal bands in sweden?

"But it will be worth the wait, I can guarantee that."
=> you bet! I would give my left leg for a short audio sample of the new demonoid song ! ;)

... and if you want us to spread the world about the new Demonoid coming up, fill in the merch website part! a demonoid t-shirt would be great !

Mmmmmm....Merchandise! *slurp. Alas too slow on the approach, I missed what I believe was a wall-scroll sized poster of the coverart of Demonoid (Memory's fuzzy, but I think I even remember it having extended vertical art.) back on the Therion Merch site a couple years back. I'd LOVE to get my hands of a dozen of those. Give a few to the new fans I've recruited over the years. ;) Any chances there's still any left?