US TOUR!!!

^henkka and jaska were sick. jaska kept putting his head down on the drums between songs, hankka left after every song to go offstage i think we was really sick. and the sound was bad, also they only played for like 45 minutes... i was just kinda dissapointed. i have seen them good, and this time was just not as good.

Enemy242 said:
i'll be at the sf show too :kickass: and the sacramento one the night before :kickass:
Ill be at both two!! I was at the last san fran show at slims it was amazing but not enouph somthing wild songs!!!:cry: anyways i was the dude with the green badana i was nearly in the front of the line!

perfecterror said:
^henkka and jaska were sick. jaska kept putting his head down on the drums between songs, hankka left after every song to go offstage i think we was really sick. and the sound was bad, also they only played for like 45 minutes... i was just kinda dissapointed. i have seen them good, and this time was just not as good.

sick... like flu-sick or hungover sick?! :cry:

Rdm said:
Ill be at both two!! I was at the last san fran show at slims it was amazing but not enouph somthing wild songs!!!:cry: anyways i was the dude with the green badana i was nearly in the front of the line!
I'll be at SF the 8th too, on Alexi's birthday. Arriving in LA on thursday (I'm from Norway), and then driving to SF on saturday. Nooo, I'm not paying this whole trip just to see CoB, but when I found out that they were playing in SF, where we initially were going on vacation: Hey, what could be better? I missed theyr show in Oslo, Norway because I broke my foot. Cheers, looking forward to the show!

Enemy242 said:
haha so many people are going, like seriously 5 people or more are going just from this board. damn.

I would have gone to both nights in SF but, they announced the date too late when i already had tickets for the sac show. Im seeing Arch Enemy that night anyways.

Yeah, I don't know if the sunday night show will sell out. It's the second night in a row of the same band with the same setlist, on the same night as a Nevermore, Arch Enemy, and Hate Eternal concert. lol.

Foralltid said:
I would have gone to both nights in SF but, they announced the date too late when i already had tickets for the sac show. Im seeing Arch Enemy that night anyways.
wait a minute i never heard of them playing 2 nights in san fran i heard there playing one in sacramento and then san fran please correct me if im wrong. Also im going to both sac and san fran see you there BITCHES:headbang:

I actually think the second night will be better, I think it will be more intimate with a lot of ppl going to Nevermore on sunday..

I wish I was going on Sunday night too, but I don't feel like going alone :erk: , and all my friends have to work the next day.

So, have fun to all you Sunday ppl, see ya in the front row on Sat! :headbang: :headbang:

Rdm said:
wait a minute i never heard of them playing 2 nights in san fran i heard there playing one in sacramento and then san fran please correct me if im wrong. Also im going to both sac and san fran see you there BITCHES:headbang:

Yes, they are playing two nights in SF.

Foralltid said:

haha man we're gunna be at all the same shows that weekend. im staying with my brother so i can chill and go to those shows, the rest of my spring break is unfortunately spent in texas =/ FUCKING NEVERMORE SUNDAY YES

Rdm said:

Yup, they are playing 2 nights in a row in SF. Have fun in Sacto. I will probably be at the sunday show..as soon as I find a ride or a way to get to the Fremont bart station from here haha. I'm not a fan of God Forbid, but oh well it still will be an awesome show, but I think they should have come back with Amon Amarth :)