Usable DIY kits & schematics..?

xconnyx

www.iheartsound.com
May 30, 2007
germany/bielefeld
www.iheartsound.com
Hi there!

As I'm studying electrical engineering I want to try my self in building a DIY preamps or compressors. Not from scratch right away, lets start with something that has been build before.

I was wondering if there are DIY kits for stuff like that out there and if somebody already tried to build those. If possible I would like to build a DIY version of the 1176 or tube pres.

Anybody is familiar with stuff like that?

[@Admin, I'm not sure if this is legal as some schematics might have copyrights. But as there are so many DIY schematics for guitar amps and stomp boxes out there, there might be a scene for preamps and compressors as well... if not please delete the post and send me a pm about the issue! I don't want to harm anyone with this, If it is illegal for some reason, I'm sorry]

search the prodigy-pro forums..there's lot of stuff in there, including diy kits, schems, lots of discussion.. ;)

Prodigy Pro forums are great and have a good community of people willing to help. Just read about a bit before asking questions. The users have the same ethos as here, the search function is your friend!