VARG VIKERNES Says He Has Written Nine Songs For New BURZUM Album

How exciting this will be! To see what Varg comes up with after 16 years of incarceration! I wonder what his lyrics will be about.

I saw this on Blabbermouth when it was first posted and it made me very happy! I was hoping that he would do another Burzum album but I figured that he would wait a while to get settled into the real world again. Now he's only been out for like a month or two and already hes got the material for the album. Much of which was probably written in prison.

you're probably going to get bashed a lot for this, this forum is full of varg fanboys.

1243630546799.jpg

Hey ell you know good on Varg for creating a sound that has drawn many fans etc. and if people enjoy his music then that's great for them!

I was just giving my honest feelings about the man and his music and if you don't agree with me than that's fine as well.

I"m sure for those fans of his this is really exciting news so I hope it's good for them when he puts out his new tunes.

And I'm not taking the piss, he is just a man & artists that I never connected with and I find somewhat boring.

On with the church burnings! Yarg!

I think you're on to something, 666 isn't a unique number at all, how could 2 users have it in their name. o:

Hey ell you know good on Varg for creating a sound that has drawn many fans etc. and if people enjoy his music then that's great for them!

I was just giving my honest feelings about the man and his music and if you don't agree with me than that's fine as well.

I"m sure for those fans of his this is really exciting news so I hope it's good for them when he puts out his new tunes.

And I'm not taking the piss, he is just a man & artists that I never connected with and I find somewhat boring.

no need for your life story, you haven't been flamed YET

Fuck YES!!!!

I'm totally wetting myself over this!!!! Best news since his release, and that photograph of him playing is fucking EPIC!

I didn't know that I was allowed to have an opinion different from everyone else. Thanks for informing me.

Oh I figured, I was just kinda yanking his chain with my last post.

I am really looking forward to this though. I'm so intrigued by Varg's persona, and the music he creates adds a whole new level of understanding and insight into his mentality (not that I condone anything he's ever said or done, I just think he's interesting).