VENT HERE

So my work decided to take me off work for another few weeks until my back heals. Ideally, it's a good plan, but could possibly render me lacking funds, which in turn could possibly destroy my means of living. Having a mortgage may be better in comparison to renting, but when disabled, it can cause gargantuan problems.

What am I to do? I realize now that I should have spent the first month I had off looking for a new job. But, being the egotistical person I am, I sat around hoping my back would repair itself. Of course, I did spend some time everyday doing exercises given to me by my physiotherapist, as well as see her twice a week, but why didn't I spend more time worrying about the negatives? I am usually far ahead of myself when it comes to preparing for the worst.

Well, I now have to worry about another job; Searching, begging... Whatever it takes.

And what's this I keep hearing about a flood here in Chilliwack? I'm in a ground-level condo, I can't have this happen... Why couldn't I have rented rather than owned? Damn you sea-level!

Fucking school...

I've been in school for one year now, and thanks to summer school, CLEP test, and several attempts at breaking my hopeless addiction to sleep (almost successful, by most accounts) I'm a matter of weeks away from being a senior. I'll be graduating a year from now with my first degree (Bachelor of Sciences in Mathematics), I'm already getting started on graduate courses... basically, I'm the sick fuck who burns through everything like it's no problem and chews through books like crack, and after countless empty promises and useless people the university cannot keep up with me. I knew all along that I should have gone somewhere else, but I didn't because this school was good enough - which is true, the staff is great but they're still a little low on math and physics faculty because everyone wants to be either a Marketing major dipshit or a pre-med Biology wanker.

So for this summer I'm starting on this graduate course in cryptography and getting an independent study done for vector calculus, and with other stuff I'm enrolled in a grand total of 18 hours this term... which is honestly what I've been waiting for pretty much as long as I've been in school. Problem is, there's bureaucracy - paperwork to fill out, advisors and administrators to put up with, days spent running around campus trying to get signatures, assholes questioning me every step of the way as if I don't know what the fuck I'm doing (Are you sure you want to take these? Isn't that a bit much for a summer? Have you considered taking a break? Can you really handle all of this), blood tests, approval from the Intergalactic Fuck You Commission... fresh orders of hell every hour on the hour and it's still not over (less than a week before the term starts) because the university is full of shit and enrolling for classes is like juggling flaming swords with no arms. Every minute of my education has been some asshole holding me back while I just decide to go off and do my own thing - everything from the bitch librarian at my elementary school deciding that I was too young for the big-kid section, because she just knows better than everyone, to having anyone with a name badge telling me I should slow down because I won't be able to handle all I'm trying to get done, and I just want to kill the next motherfucker who thinks I really need to be asked again whether I'm prepared and confident enough for the next six months. I don't even want to shoot them or stab them or gouge out their eyes and rape their skulls anymore, I want to chain them all to chairs and rip their goddamned arms out and beat them to death with their own dismembered limbs, but I can't because I have two terms to go after this one and assault, mayhem, and first-degree murder charges tend to get in the way of graduate school. I can burn through three years of a 'normal load' in one but I'm too fucking stupid to know how many classes I should take - fuck it, someone just needs to die for this.

On top of that, I'm simply no longer able to sit quietly and deal with people any more and it's starting to show. I've always been surrounded by dumbasses who want to keep me stupid, out of fear or jealousy or sheer unfettered incompetence, and I've dealt with phony smiles and as much courtesy as I could handle and just kept the panic attacks and violent breaks as far away as I could, but I can't deal with the shit anymore and I just don't put up with bullshit anymore. I'm fine with most people, as those who still talk to me know what they're in for and try to not say anything stupid, but I only have to lose my temper and start screaming once or twice before all of a sudden I'm off my rocker and a case that should be handled in an insane asylum... because I *really* need more sitting around bored in an empty rooms and being asked "How do you feel? Are you all right?" every hour of the day... and the VT shootings didn't help, and the fact that I'm very vocally against gun control laws doesn't help, and when people put two and two together they decide to take it upon themselves to tell me that I'm stressed because I'm overworked and I just need to lay back and cut down on the schedule or get laid or spend time knitting or hug people more often or some stupid bullshit like that. Nobody seems to think I know what I'm talking about when I say that I get more stressed out by inactivity than by being stimulated and challenged, and that I scream because it's an outlet and not because I want attention (if I wanted attention I'd do it out in the open, not hiding in a closet or an elevator or an office or my car, fucking dipshits), and I'm 'inconsiderate' and 'rude' when I tell people to fuck off if they're not going to try to figure out what's going on before telling me how to live.

Hopefully it's not like this everywhere else, I just won't survive if the rest of the country and the rest of the world expect stupidity and are scared of people who want to get away from the fat, lazy, ignorant jackass who sits around jacking off and watching American Idol. People make me sick sometimes.

Jeff

Fucking school...

I've been in school for one year now, and thanks to summer school, CLEP test, and several attempts at breaking my hopeless addiction to sleep (almost successful, by most accounts) I'm a matter of weeks away from being a senior. I'll be graduating a year from now with my first degree (Bachelor of Sciences in Mathematics), I'm already getting started on graduate courses... basically, I'm the sick fuck who burns through everything like it's no problem and chews through books like crack, and after countless empty promises and useless people the university cannot keep up with me. I knew all along that I should have gone somewhere else, but I didn't because this school was good enough - which is true, the staff is great but they're still a little low on math and physics faculty because everyone wants to be either a Marketing major dipshit or a pre-med Biology wanker.

So for this summer I'm starting on this graduate course in cryptography and getting an independent study done for vector calculus, and with other stuff I'm enrolled in a grand total of 18 hours this term... which is honestly what I've been waiting for pretty much as long as I've been in school. Problem is, there's bureaucracy - paperwork to fill out, advisors and administrators to put up with, days spent running around campus trying to get signatures, assholes questioning me every step of the way as if I don't know what the fuck I'm doing (Are you sure you want to take these? Isn't that a bit much for a summer? Have you considered taking a break? Can you really handle all of this), blood tests, approval from the Intergalactic Fuck You Commission... fresh orders of hell every hour on the hour and it's still not over (less than a week before the term starts) because the university is full of shit and enrolling for classes is like juggling flaming swords with no arms. Every minute of my education has been some asshole holding me back while I just decide to go off and do my own thing - everything from the bitch librarian at my elementary school deciding that I was too young for the big-kid section, because she just knows better than everyone, to having anyone with a name badge telling me I should slow down because I won't be able to handle all I'm trying to get done, and I just want to kill the next motherfucker who thinks I really need to be asked again whether I'm prepared and confident enough for the next six months. I don't even want to shoot them or stab them or gouge out their eyes and rape their skulls anymore, I want to chain them all to chairs and rip their goddamned arms out and beat them to death with their own dismembered limbs, but I can't because I have two terms to go after this one and assault, mayhem, and first-degree murder charges tend to get in the way of graduate school. I can burn through three years of a 'normal load' in one but I'm too fucking stupid to know how many classes I should take - fuck it, someone just needs to die for this.

On top of that, I'm simply no longer able to sit quietly and deal with people any more and it's starting to show. I've always been surrounded by dumbasses who want to keep me stupid, out of fear or jealousy or sheer unfettered incompetence, and I've dealt with phony smiles and as much courtesy as I could handle and just kept the panic attacks and violent breaks as far away as I could, but I can't deal with the shit anymore and I just don't put up with bullshit anymore. I'm fine with most people, as those who still talk to me know what they're in for and try to not say anything stupid, but I only have to lose my temper and start screaming once or twice before all of a sudden I'm off my rocker and a case that should be handled in an insane asylum... because I *really* need more sitting around bored in an empty rooms and being asked "How do you feel? Are you all right?" every hour of the day... and the VT shootings didn't help, and the fact that I'm very vocally against gun control laws doesn't help, and when people put two and two together they decide to take it upon themselves to tell me that I'm stressed because I'm overworked and I just need to lay back and cut down on the schedule or get laid or spend time knitting or hug people more often or some stupid bullshit like that. Nobody seems to think I know what I'm talking about when I say that I get more stressed out by inactivity than by being stimulated and challenged, and that I scream because it's an outlet and not because I want attention (if I wanted attention I'd do it out in the open, not hiding in a closet or an elevator or an office or my car, fucking dipshits), and I'm 'inconsiderate' and 'rude' when I tell people to fuck off if they're not going to try to figure out what's going on before telling me how to live.

Hopefully it's not like this everywhere else, I just won't survive if the rest of the country and the rest of the world expect stupidity and are scared of people who want to get away from the fat, lazy, ignorant jackass who sits around jacking off and watching American Idol. People make me sick sometimes.

Jeff

you need to get laid
you might also want considering shaving:p

Getting laid hasn't helped before. It all comes down to me wanting to know everything and not being interested in anything else, not needing pussy.

And I shave regularly - I was just about to go do it after I showered. That doesn't impact much of anything, save for maybe how often I accidentally ingest mustache.

Jeff

Getting laid hasn't helped before. It all comes down to me wanting to know everything and not being interested in anything else, not needing pussy.

And I shave regularly - I was just about to go do it after I showered. That doesn't impact much of anything, save for maybe how often I accidentally ingest mustache.

Jeff
in that case you need a few joints, a beer, and then pussy

Can't drink, unable to metabolize alcohol. Don't smoke pot, I've seen it turn too many people stupid and the thought of doing that to myself makes me sick - and the few times I've been around the stuff, it just gave me a headache. I'm not comfortable with one-night stands or 'just-sex' relationships, and I don't have it in me to try to find a real relationship right now because of the trust and patience issues. I need more people who aren't going to settle for the bare minimum and do just enough to get by, not drugs and sex.

Jeff

Bitch time, Bitch time!

1) I applied at Holly Yashi jewelry about 5 weeks ago, and they still haven't called me or sent me a letter (I've called 3 times trying to figure out whether they're hiring me or not). I really want this job, and I need to know about their decision ASAP...The more I have to wait, the more fucked over I am.
Thus far, I haven't been able to find a summer job, and I'm going to be screwed pretty soon. :loco:

2) I've suddenly realized that all of my friends have either graduated or left HSU for the summer. So, I'm going to be very alone once I go back in a few days. Fuck.

3) I took my dog running tonight, and she seriously injured her leg..It looks like she sprained something under her forearm behind her wrist. She can barely get up, let alone walk...I've been massaging her leg and rubbing camphor on the area....I hope it's ok. :(

GOOD NEWS:
I watched the 1980's "Punisher" the other night...it ruled :Spin:

Bitch time, Bitch time!

1) I applied at Holly Yashi jewelry about 5 weeks ago, and they still haven't called me or sent me a letter (I've called 3 times trying to figure out whether they're hiring me or not). I really want this job, and I need to know about their decision ASAP...The more I have to wait, the more fucked over I am.
Thus far, I haven't been able to find a summer job, and I'm going to be screwed pretty soon. :loco:

2) I've suddenly realized that all of my friends have either graduated or left HSU for the summer. So, I'm going to be very alone once I go back in a few days. Fuck.

3) I took my dog running tonight, and she seriously injured her leg..It looks like she sprained something under her forearm behind her wrist. She can barely get up, let alone walk...I've been massaging her leg and rubbing camphor on the area....I hope it's ok. :(

GOOD NEWS:

Ah ouch good luck with the jobs, and your dog. I hope she feels better! Good luck all around :)

i'm always totally plastered when i try to watch the 80's punisher movie, so even though i'm totally sure i've seen it at least 12 times, i can't really remember it enough to say whether or not i agree with your assessment that "it ruled"

yeah, my life really is fucked up all to hell

So, I spent the night and morning in jail...

Went to 7-11 around 11 last night and some kid threw a big gulp at me and I "supposedly" "assaulted" him... Got the old man to draw out some money from my bank and pay my bail. Court date in 2 weeks, hopefully I can convince them that I was not completely at fault so they only give me a fine instead of jail.

Now to go to work and explain why I wasn't in this morning.

So I'm sitting at the gas station the other day pumping gas into my car, when the stereotypical Italian businessman in his Audi station wagon, retarded-looking facial hair grooming, Magli shoes and Canali suit jumps out of his car to do the same. It's about 2 pm, and the gas station is closed (all stations are closed between 1 and 3:30-ish), save the self service. Yes, they still pump your gas for you here. So I pull up to my pump #7, shove 20 euros into the machine and push the gas number button to turn it on and do the same. I notice that Mr. white collar here has parked his car on the wrong side, so he must try and stretch the hose around the car to the opposite side. He commences to do so, and discovers that he just can't reach it. It's too short. Mr. Roberto Magli here is determined to do it, rather than just move his car around. Keep in mind there is no one at this gas station except him and me. I tell him in Italian to just move his car around, and he tells me that he already put his money in the machine and if he hangs up the hose, it will shut off the pump. Two things went through my mind at that point:

1. Either lean the hose against the pump, get in your car and turn it around and fix it in all of 5 seconds, or hang up the pump and do it again. If you haven't pumped any fuel, you won't lose any money dude. He's actually looking at the pump and then looking at his car, looking at the pump, then looking at his car. This leads me to my second thought...

2. I seriously thought about saving the last 4 liters of fuel left and dousing this dumbass with it, then lighting his idiot ass on fire.

I'm starting to think at this moment, "This walking poster-child for abortion makes twice as much money as I do, has twice the car I do, better clothes, better quality of life probably, and has a better job, and he can't figure out how to put fuel in his car. He needs to be wiped off the face of this earth."

Then I thought how I should lighten up and not be such a prick. So far it hasn't worked.