VENT HERE

I am super crabby right now for various reasons (some that will remain nameless), but my number one irritant at the moment is the "little princess" in my living room watching Noggin. If I have to hear another "Go Diego GO" or Backyardigans theme song I may just go postal (which is one reason I don't plan on having children) My little sister(she's 7) has been driving me nuts. Can't wait to move in a month!! Call me heartless, but I guess I don't have te patience lately to deal well with her.

I dislike people today. I'm usually a very nice and friendly person, but lately. people are really making me want to scream.

That and I would really like some luvin.. :oops:

Sorry had to vent..

That and I would really like some luvin.. :oops:

ballsexet9.jpg

work pissed me off, but rather than typing my problems on here to vent, i think i'd rather shoot paper

my job sucks, this week especially. one person in my dept quit last week and the other is out all week for a funeral. so i'm stuck with my work, plus two other people's, their work which was all jacked up to begin with. a busy day is usually 70-80 cases (background checks). today, 200, with 5 more for every one that i managed to complete. that's hunnnndreds of calls. and i couldn't get all of it done! and i HATE THAT! and of course, no one could give me the help i really needed because no one else there is trained to handle those particular clients. the one that was is the one that quit.

UGH. samantha, throw mrs. bungle on me so she can gouge out my eyes

my job sucks, this week especially. one person in my dept quit last week and the other is out all week for a funeral. so i'm stuck with my work, plus two other people's, their work which was all jacked up to begin with. a busy day is usually 70-80 cases (background checks). today, 200, with 5 more for every one that i managed to complete. that's hunnnndreds of calls. and i couldn't get all of it done! and i HATE THAT! and of course, no one could give me the help i really needed because no one else there is trained to handle those particular clients. the one that was is the one that quit.

UGH. samantha, throw mrs. bungle on me so she can gouge out my eyes

Sounds like we both need to breathe:)

I have standardized testing in school right now. It's horrendously boring and makes me extremely restless and exhausted.

My parents are flipping the fuck out constantly over grades and college shit, and it's getting unbearable. They're taking away freedoms as I get older, rather than giving me more. It seems like I can't do anything without them finding some reason to yell at me about it--like my dad one night randomly getting furious at me for being awake at 12:30 and throwing a bunch of my CDs across the room. I have no idea what I want to do for college, but I really just need to not live at home anymore, and my parents keep threatening to not give me any financial support. I think that a lot of this is a result of my brother dropping out of college, and it's completely unfair that they think I'm going to do the same thing as him.

I just broke up with my boyfriend, and even though we were only dating for about a month, I feel like shit because he obviously felt a lot more for me than I did in return. I wasn't happy with it, but I think I might end up regretting ending it with him because I feel like I'm not going to be able to do any better.

And pretty much all of my friends have been ditching me lately.

The end. Sorry for the rant, but that was the point of this thread, right?