VENT HERE

hay I can help you feel better about your breakup. Lets go for some fancy dinner and stuff. I'll meet you outside your house in an hour, here's a self portrait so you don't make a mistake recognizing me.

hatelife.jpg

I sure hope you aren't anxiously waiting for my arrival, beause I was totally lying.

I'm pretty emotionally strong, but I can't deal with this. My boyfriend and I just broke up, we've been together for almost 3 years, and I couldn't even give you a good reason why we broke up. I'm sure he could, but I can't. This is just ridiculous, I can't believe it :cry: To all of a sudden have to change everything is just so hard. I never thought this would happen, things were fine. Sorry to whine, I just had to vent, yes I suppose that's what this thread is :cry:

I'm very sorry to hear that...

Another one of my rats just died. She was about 3 years old, and she was sick for several days..so I've been sort of waiting for it to happen. I've been holding her every night and last night I was dozing with her on my stomach. She just sort of died in my hands a little while ago.

And I've been lonely all day. I'm probably heading back to Ukiah soon because I can't stand being all alone anymore, especially at night. I plan on packing up my fish and my other rat and leaving asap. I'm feeling pretty morbidly depressed in general. My moods have been very manic of late...ugh, I don't know what to do. I feel like my emotions have had their high and now they've crashed.

I'm pretty emotionally strong, but I can't deal with this. My boyfriend and I just broke up, we've been together for almost 3 years, and I couldn't even give you a good reason why we broke up. I'm sure he could, but I can't. This is just ridiculous, I can't believe it :cry: To all of a sudden have to change everything is just so hard. I never thought this would happen, things were fine. Sorry to whine, I just had to vent, yes I suppose that's what this thread is :cry:

I'm really sorry to hear that, Jennifer. I can imagine breaking after three years is really hard. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Another one of my rats just died. She was about 3 years old, and she was sick for several days..so I've been sort of waiting for it to happen. I've been holding her every night and last night I was dozing with her on my stomach. She just sort of died in my hands a little while ago.

And I've been lonely all day. I'm probably heading back to Ukiah soon because I can't stand being all alone anymore, especially at night. I plan on packing up my fish and my other rat and leaving asap. I'm feeling pretty morbidly depressed in general. My moods have been very manic of late...ugh, I don't know what to do. I feel like my emotions have had their high and now they've crashed.

I'm sorry for your loss :( Feeling lonely sucks. I actually too feel very lonely lately.

Thanks guys *hugs*
It's just been a depressing week...for several of us, it seems. blah.

Aww, I'm sorry about your boyfriend, Jenny Jen.
I really hope you feel better soon!

But hey, you're a very pretty lady, and there are other fishies in the sea ;)

I'm a 21.5 year old virgin

all your other venting rants are pathetic in comparison.

BUT I KEEP ON TRUCKIN OH YEAH

yeah but I've gone back in time and raped your mom, and that doesn't count since it was in a time before I was born, technically

you've disappointed me, my son.