Vice President Palin?

It makes me laugh it seems in the forum everyones forgot what the thread is about "Milf quality" not peoples political leanings!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, we didn't forget - some just chose to take a break from the depressing reality that this woman is one of the worst choices that could possibly be made and have a bit of fun.

Jeff

Actually, we didn't forget - some just chose to take a break from the depressing reality that this woman is one of the worst choices that could possibly be made and have a bit of fun.

Jeff

Hello my friend nice to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reality for all english speaking countries is were FuXXed if we do not change electorial systems.

Is it bad If I now wanna kill everyone in that video. People are fucking RETARDSSSSSS.

To the baseball bat depository!!!!!!

That woman that keeps appearing in that video made me scared. I'm surprised she even knows how to breath, because that seems an awfully difficult task for someone like that.

Joe

I read on msn today that the race was neck-and-neck and yesterday obama was ahead by a 'big' lead. fucking polls. who thinks this crap up?

Only AP has the race as neck and neck and it is largely b/c 44% of it's respondents are evangelical Christians which is roughly twice the real value (23% of voters self-identified as evangelicals in 2004).

AP poll

Oct. 15-20
OBAMA: 44%
MCCAIN: 43%
800 likely voters were surveyed, +/-3.5 percent

Pew Research Center poll
Oct. 16-19
OBAMA: 52% MCCAIN: 38%
2,599 registered voters were surveyed +/-2.5 percent

Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll
Oct. 17-20
OBAMA: 52% MCCAIN: 42%