Video games

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
what are your fave games?
i love RPGs and i played a ton of them..Valkyrie Profile is possibly the greatest next to Chrono Trigger..also im addicted to Super Smash Bros. Melee...also im one of the biggest Zelda nerds around

OMG zelda is the shit, even though all of those games are almost the same lol

I love all of them.

Big RPG fan - gotta love the final fantasy series, uummmm, so many... so little time, im me if you really care that much lol

dragon warrior
final fantasy 6
super mario 3
legend of zelda

i need to get a gamecube and check out the new smash bros. , the old one was awesome

I have no game platforms and no PC games, but I will eventually get off my butt and get around to buying a system February-ish I think. I don't like playing games on the PC, which is why I wanna buy a system BTW. I've talked to Jamie about games and stuff, she's real cool, knows her stuff an a lot of awesome games too...I've asked for a new chair for my birthday so I can mush it up real good 'fore I get anything...anyway

any suggestions on what I should get? I'm thinking ps2, from what I can tell it has the most games. I've played game cube before, super smash bros is fun but I don't really like the controls and the over abundance of mario stuff. XBox..I don't know, something turns me off about it, but I'm open to anything...convince me to buy something!!!

I'd say the PC is the best for games. Better graphics, a whole shitload of games to choose from, way more than any console. Downside is you gotta keep up with new technology $$$. I tried playing Halo once on a friend's Xbox and the controllers are utter shit. Nothing beats the good old mouse for shooter games.

BlackwaterNymph said:
any suggestions on what I should get? I'm thinking ps2, from what I can tell it has the most games. I've played game cube before, super smash bros is fun but I don't really like the controls and the over abundance of mario stuff. XBox..I don't know, something turns me off about it, but I'm open to anything...convince me to buy something!!!
Why not test out a few systems? you wanna come over and try out my PLAYstation? :D ... We could play some 'action' games.

Seriously though, I'd go with a PS2 as well, broader selection of games, don't have to spend $40 for a stupid remote, and while it may not have the best graphics, it's still got smooth play.

As for my favorite games - Counterstrike, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Sim City series, Sim Farm, Medal of Honor series, Tony Hawk 3, StarFox64, any Zelda, almost any Mario, any Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, MarioKart, and Diablo2.