Video games

Some of my favorite video game music is from Frank Klepacki on Command and Conquer Tiberian Dawn, Sun, and Red Alert 1 & 2.

From what I've heard, Marathon from Bungie has some good music.

I can't remember any others at the moment, but there are some others that kick ass.

Edit: Actually I love this song too

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4&feature=related[/ame]

Best video game music ever are as follows:

Megaman 2, 3, 4 and 9.
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time.
Super Metroid, Metroid Prime.
Command and Conquer (original dos)
The Guardian Legend (nes)
Final Fantasy 2
the original Unreal Tournament (<---winmode)
Megaman X1, X2, and X3.
Donkey Kong Country 2.
Metal Gear Solid 1

I have many more and will update once I remember the tracks, but essentially this.

nobuo uematsu
yasonori mitsutda

those are about the only options for legitimately good video game composers.

Condemned 2 and F.E.A.R are two examples of everthing done perfectly. they build the atmosphere astonishingly good.

also the darkness not only was a good game, but it had an overall Metal feel about it.

Condemned 2 was absolutely NOT that great, the 1st was better and it wasnt amazing.
And FEAR is nothing special.

Want a good atmosphere? System Shock 2. Or BioShock(for the newfags).

Condemned 2 was absolutely NOT that great, the 1st was better and it wasnt amazing.
And FEAR is nothing special.

Want a good atmosphere? System Shock 2. Or BioShock(for the newfags).

Sorry i dont agree.

Fear, FTW

Fear 2 is going to slay, and im going to rape any motherfucker that disagrees.
(not really at all)

Some soundtracks of Video Games are Very cool, like Megaman X, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, and Rpgs Like Golden sun, Shooter games like Quake II and DOOM have very good music too.

i created a tread about this topic before sry :zombie:

Sorry i dont agree.

Fear, FTW

Fear 2 is going to slay, and im going to rape any motherfucker that disagrees.
(not really at all)

I agree with sapob, fear was fucking fantastic and original in comparison to all of the other shooters that came around during those years (crap like pariah, doom 3, etc) and still till this day fear has the best AI and single player fps that I've played for quite awhile.

Fear 2 is going to be fantastic, I can't wait.... but to be honest

The best PC game this year is going to go to EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR

Can't wait for that game!!!!

NO the AI is horrible. Once you know how the bots work, the game is a piece of cake. If you think FEAR is amazing, you have either 11 years old or you're someone who likes Halo.

NO the AI is horrible. Once you know how the bots work, the game is a piece of cake. If you think FEAR is amazing, you have either 11 years old or you're someone who likes Halo.

I have either 11 years old?

its ok i can decipher tard.

and no, and no.

i have 20 years under my belt thanks, not 11.
and,
I played halo for the first time a couple of weeks ago and only for the online multiplayer where there is no AI.

now back to F.E.A.R.

The game is great, it had some creepy elements, the story was good, the AI had enough to keep you guessing, and kill you, and the fat guy was funny.

I have either 11 years old?

its ok i can decipher tard.

and no, and no.

i have 20 years under my belt thanks, not 11.
and,
I played halo for the first time a couple of weeks ago and only for the online multiplayer where there is no AI.

now back to F.E.A.R.

The game is great, it had some creepy elements, the story was good, the AI had enough to keep you guessing, and kill you, and the fat guy was funny.

In a couple of years, nobody will remember this game, along with Battlefield, Crysis, Far Cry and Call Of Duty.