Video Games!

Heh that's hilarious, with the beer sitting there, he's already failed at the driving sim!

I'd like to try Natal but you gotta expect technology like that to cost $250. Heck, they were charging $60 for the wireless headset. Natal is going to have so much more hardware than a headset and probably some software. It might cost as much, or more, than the console itself! I don't think it will work with the games that already exist either, because there'd be no way to do button mashing, or button sequences... Actually I still don't see how you would even play something simple like an RPG on it, where all you can do is walk. I don't know about you guys but there's not that much room to walk in my living room and I can't see from too long of a distance away, hahah...

when you get to max leavel, you really need to invest a ton of time or youre sqrewd, cus bliz made the game so easy that its not the most skilled players who get the gear, its the ones who are on the most.

I used to play WoW, but since my son came along I pretty much switched over to the 360 and games on there since they don't require me to be so dedicated to them...when I was in college I was quite feared in WoW, but yeah, wasn't able to put the time into it any more for it to be worth playing. The latest expansion also pretty much killed world pvp, which is what I lived for in that game. Leveling was fun, and the zones were quite beautiful but it just came down to they were far too large, even on the extremely populated server I was on it was nearly impossible to be finding people to kill in world pvp on a consistent basis.

When I canceled my account payment an orc cried at me. It made me feel bad. Then I forgot about it the next day.

So yeah. Lots of games coming out between now and early next year that are must buys for me.

Prototype, Modern Warfare 2, Bioshock 2, Left for Dead 2, Dante's Inferno, Final Fantasy 13, Ghostbusters and im sure some others that I'm currently blanking.

Jesus.

I'm really excited for Final Fantasy 13... my personal favorite is 12, and the game play videos look amazing...
I'm bummed that FF14 is going to be another Online orgy like FF11.

AAAH i tought i was the only one playing 10 year old games.

i revisited TA 2 years ago, epic :) i tried strategic commander in a dual-screen setup last year, but it just wasn't the same :(

one of the most awesome soundtracks to a game ever btw! i listened to it yesterday coincidentally :)

Oh man... My gamefly is choking just on the couple new games I have in it now, like Prototype and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel... just imagine when all these awesome games come out. Seriously these games have been on my list since prior to the release date and I'm probably never going to get them. Every time I check my mail for the new game notifications I have high hopes and then they're dashed. I'm gonna downgrade my plan though if things don't start shaping up.. Worked good during the trial period but as soon as it kicks into actual paid service time, they start sending the most retarded games on my list and I never get any choice games. >.>

Oh man... My gamefly is choking just on the couple new games I have in it now, like Prototype and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel... just imagine when all these awesome games come out. Seriously these games have been on my list since prior to the release date and I'm probably never going to get them. Every time I check my mail for the new game notifications I have high hopes and then they're dashed. I'm gonna downgrade my plan though if things don't start shaping up.. Worked good during the trial period but as soon as it kicks into actual paid service time, they start sending the most retarded games on my list and I never get any choice games. >.>

This is exactly why I never signed up. I was afraid something like would be the case. It's not like movies, where they have mass amounts. I can imagine that new release games are also held onto by people longer too. :mad:

Yeah... I even sent an email, and they're all like "we buy more copies to meet demand" and yet here I still am, having not received these games in the last several weeks. x_x

That's funny. I signed up for Gamefly last riday and they sent me both those games. Along with a fruit basket.