Video Games!

Yeah, when I first signed up they sent me exactly what I wanted too. Just wait until you're past the opening month. :p

I have 2 empty slots right now where they have yet to ship me something... If they ship these 2 games not only will I be amazed, but I will murder myself LIVE on Youtube and post a link to it here for you all to enjoy. This is how little faith I have that they are going to ship me those 2 games. ^_^

I never got a fruit basket. :'(

looks like they fucked up max :(

max-payne-3-image.jpg

They're probably gonna rename him... Niko Payne. Hah.. Why'd they give the Max Payne series to Rockstar? And why aren't they making him look like Mark Wahlberg?

nope, i actualy was thinking about picking up the (semi) new prince of persia, anyone played it? I have hered steler reviews, but have not as of yet seen it in action.

The Ghostbusters game was quite enjoyable, and Prototype is fun as all fuck. I don't understand what is with a bunch of those bad reviews I've seen for it, all of the shit you're able to do in the game is quite amazing. Could have fun on it for hours in a row without touching missions and just fucking around in open world.

ROCK BAND IS GOING TO LET BANDS POST THERE OWN SONGS ON 360!!!!!! i guess youre going to pay for a chart and then be able to set the price for your song anywhere from $.50 to $3.00

Battlefield 1943 is rocking lately (360 arcade). One of the best multiplayer FPS games.

I loved that game on computer when the first one came out, thing is, I saw that on arcade and the first thing that came to mind was 'uber lag', how does it run?

I heard they had some lag problems initially but they smoothed out. I played the trial online for a half hour and didn't notice any noticible lag problems. And yeah if you liked BF1942 back in the day you will love this. Pretty much the same thing with the best couple of maps from 1942 updated with new graphics.

I heard they had some lag problems initially but they smoothed out. I played the trial online for a half hour and didn't notice any noticible lag problems. And yeah if you liked BF1942 back in the day you will love this. Pretty much the same thing with the best couple of maps from 1942 updated with new graphics.

I'll have to check it out then.