Video Games!

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
I noticed that some of you here play games, and even Novembers Doom if i recall in earlier threads. If anyone is down with some xbox live feel free to add me so we can play.

I play everything.

GT - UberPancake

Discuss video games here, it is something I love to do very often and I love talking about them...

Anyway upcomming releases. Who is exited for the new street fighter?

I'm waiting for Sacred 2 for the 360. I just got Fable 2 and it's amazing. Just got back into playing World of Warcraft, which I realize now how big of a mistake it was to begin playing in the first place. Paul and I are eagerly awaiting a new Rainbow Six game for 360.

I miss playing RTS games on the PC. My computer is pretty old, so it can't play the current games. Spellforce for the PC was probably the greatest RTS game ever.

I'm waiting for Sacred 2 for the 360. I just got Fable 2 and it's amazing. Just got back into playing World of Warcraft, which I realize now how big of a mistake it was to begin playing in the first place. Paul and I are eagerly awaiting a new Rainbow Six game for 360.

I miss playing RTS games on the PC. My computer is pretty old, so it can't play the current games. Spellforce for the PC was probably the greatest RTS game ever.

I also started to play WoW again... Leveld to 80 got bored and stoped. The leveling were awsome though.

Now Im playing some Star Wars - The Force Unleashed. Im looking forward to "Brütal Legend", it's going to be fucking brutal.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5lMHbq9j8&feature=related[/ame]

Tim Schafer is the guy behind it. He's the one who made "Full Throttle" "Day Of The Tentacle" "Grim Fandango" the "Monkey Island" games and "Psychonauts". He's my favorite game developer (or whatever you call it).

Jack Black is doing the main characters voice aswell.

I'm big into PC racing simulators like iRacing and Live for Speed. But I also play 360 which my current favorites are R6 Vegas 2, Gears of War 2, and soon to be released Skate 2 and Race Pro.

By the way Paul, since I got my 360 fixed I went out and picked up Gears 2 again if you guys are still playing.

kickinit1~Kickin-It-Old-Skool-Posters.jpg

I was excited for GH: Metallica but then I played the demo, and it kinda sucks. Also my yellow pad broke so I switched the orange pad over, so now I can't play any orange note. You don't fail out by skipping it though, which is odd... Playing Expert on Rock Band 2 is so much more demanding, you fail out super fast if you miss stuff.

Brutal Legend, I was excited for that but I didn't really like how Psychonauts felt like a Last-gen game but with better graphics... Brutal Legend looks like it will handle like a last-gen game too but the graphics are pretty nice. I get really picky with my movement systems in this current gen, that's why I freaking hated Fallout 3 so much. I was able to learn to love Oblivion and beat that plus its expansions, but Fallout 3 just made me want to murder those assholes for not improving on their system. I'm still having withdrawawls from having beaten Oblivion, I want to play more -- it was a great world, but I don't even feel like popping in Fallout 3 to get the achievements I missed. I didn't even feel like putting in the extra effort. I really just started finishing up the story and getting it over with cause it pissed me off so bad.

Lately I've been playing Rock Band 1&2, really improving on my drumming skills if you could call them that, and singing. I'm also on disc 3 of Blue Dragon -- a lot of people said it was a cutesy baby game, but that's really not the case. It has more profanity than most final fantasy games... The storyline is pretty cliche but the characters are cool and the systems are totally nostalgic of earlier FF games. All around, it's pretty sweet.

I beat Fable 2, but it was definitely fun. Lost a bit of my interest when I beat it though. If I had friends who would play it with me, I'd probably pick it back up, but none of the people I know have it... I also need to finish Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant, GTA 4,........ man I got too many games all at once... I think I got like 5 games for Christmas... I beat Gears 2, that game kicked ass but the online play is impossible. You're playing with people who live the game and never turn it off, they can kill you three times before you even know you're playable.

But yeah.... I'm looking forward mostly to DANTE'S INFERNO

The first time I saw that trailer, it gave me goosebumps. It should be pretty kickass. I'm gonna shut up now... It's 2:32am and I probably went overboard with this but I'm too sleepy to stop

That guy's so badass, he fucks up everyone's shit with a cross
There's another trailer where he impales a dude in the skull with one XD brutal

Last edited by a moderator: