Video games

The only reason for that is because you will be playing Call Of Duty 9 with new awesome vehicules and weapons NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN VIDYA GAMES !!!

To get back on topic;

I think Columns (Genesis), M.U.S.H.A. (Genesis), and Dark Wizard (Sega CD) are ones I love that haven't already been mentioned. As budgets and AAA titles come about, music gets better and better IMO. Alot of big companies are devoting alot more resources to filling that aspect of their game quite nicely. I thought Too Human (x360) had some good music and I am pretty sure Mass Effect (x360) does as well. Also Gates of Thunder (Turbo Duo/CD) had a great soundtrack.

LOL at Demon of the moor for being an Opeth Fan saying a games music was too metally, LOL

Where are you from btw?
Not for the purpose of stretched malice.

If your from the US i would understand why you would think team fortress to be the best online game.

If your an aussie, i wouldnt.
And id say why not cod 5 or 4?
cod 5 more so becasue it has the option of making the search for online games localised so you get less laggy games.

I hate laggy games sooo much.

I'm not from the US, all you have to know is that TF2 is better and cheaper than COD4/5.

Anyone get street fighter IV
I did.
Its pretty cool.
I always have a problem appreciating graphics,
usually the second or third time around i really take notice of how great things are done.
I get pretty frustrated with it so its hard enough to make me want to jump off a cliff at some points.
fuckin, plenty of characters which is cool, now just have to complete it a few times to unliock em all.

I'm not from the US, all you have to know is that TF2 is better and cheaper than COD4/5.

Well, sorry that you had to miss out on the best FPS game made in a fucking decade because Call of Duty 4 campaign and multiplayer blows team fortress 2 out of the fucking water guaranteed.

Play Call of Duty 4 and see what I mean. World at War isn't a true call of duty game, so disregard that COD2 clone.

BTW, I've played over 2000 hours of team fortress 2 since orange box got released. Call of Duty 4 is a better game in every way possible.

I'm not a fanboy of really anything because to be honest, I don't play games anymore that much because of my job. COD4 is easily worth playing multiple times over in a heartbeat. Download it. Buy it. Steal it. Do whatever you can to experience a game like that because great FPS games like that don't come around that often, especially seeing as how my favorite game ever made is a 1997 FPS shooter (it's my forum avatar). I still love playing TF2 as well but as an overall experience especially multiplayer, COD4 wins. Guaranteed.

^

me²
cod 4 was so freakin awesome ... best single player in a shooter (besides hl1&2) ive ever played =)
im looking forward to the sequel. but i think it wont be as good as modern warfare ... we all know, sequels wich are based on the predecessors sucess are never sooo good ;)