'Viking' Folk/Black Metal

Here sir - just get that and if you like it get it from SKR :) He just stocked it. I also would recommend all eras of Moonsorrow. Root, Ereb Altor and Scald I think would come to mind as well.

I obviously know Root :p Ereb Altor and Scald are both excellent, but are not quite what I'm looking for. I'm looking for, as Einherjer mentioned, things in the black metal direction. Equilibrium and what I've heard from Trimonium are the exact opposite of what I want right now. I'll look into Moonsorrow.

I should mention that the first Cruachan album is also something that I greatly enjoy. Storm and Isengard are also quite good, though I would prefer something more Black Metal.

MP, obviously feel free to recommend more, as you know my taste pretty well.

Yeah, I wish I could be more helpful but I'm not particularly knowledgeable when it comes to this style either.

Try these though, I like them:

Forefather - The Fighting Man (I've heard their latest is their best, but I've yet to check out anything but this)
Fortid - Völuspa Part II - The Arrival Of Fenris
Mordaehoth - Bloedwraak - Verdoem Al 't Christelijk Leven

Bran Barr, if you enjoy the first Cruachan album

Also, check out Nydvind.

Myrkgrav's album is excellent.

Helheim

Yeah, I wish I could be more helpful but I'm not particularly knowledgeable when it comes to this style either.

Try these though, I like them:

Forefather - The Fighting Man (I've heard their latest is their best, but I've yet to check out anything but this)
Fortid - Völuspa Part II - The Arrival Of Fenris
Mordaehoth - Bloedwraak - Verdoem Al 't Christelijk Leven

Ours is the Kingdom is my fav. from Forefather

It's just come to my attention that a better word for what I'm looking for would be "Pagan", rather than Viking. Thanks to Seditious, I took a listen to Slavland and Taunusheim and enjoyed them both.

Nydvind - Eternal Winter Domain
Lord Wind
Geasa - Fate's Lost Son
Fullmoon - United Aryan Evil
Infernum - Farewell

he just said he is looking for something more "Pagan" than "Viking" you dipshit.

Lord Wind - Forgotten Songs definitely fits the bill