Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I just ordered Civilization 2 + 3 and Heroes of Might and Magic 3 + 4, oh old school gaming coming up :D

Tonight I'll see a cello ensamble of 7 guys playing music by bands such as Black Sabbath, Metallica and Nirvana; remade for cello

Might end tonight with a 3-girl band describing themselves as "killbilly and banjopunk"; I love banjo, so should be excellent

That's funny Gnoff, I just reinstalled Diablo II Lord of Destruction.... I remember when I was young my friends brother would play and we weren't allowed so we'd watch over his shoulder XD

Just saw Enthroned and Destroyer 666 in Florida :headbang:
Summer class is now over. Trip to Washington coming soon, polishing conference paper for October, and sent out my application to Kent University, MA program in Brussels.
Looks like a return to Europe might be coming sooner than expected.

I've got no festival coming up, but there is something exciting which happened to me today...

So I was watching The Office (US) and on episode 17 of season 6, I recognized an Arkona song during the episode! More precisely at 17:20 on this following streaming of the episode :

http://www.dpstream.net/serie-169-saison-6-episode-17 [VOST FR].html

The song is Yarilo, from the "Goi, Rode, Goi!!!" album. Pretty sweet.

The episode is about St Patrick's Day, so they probably thought the folk was somewhat irish sounding...